Day 30 Untangling Intimacy, living Self-acceptance

I had the chance to open up intimacy as an expression within myself, and something interesting opened up within that. So I had recognized that what I was experience was Intimacy and I had a question about what is this? So I decided to look inside myself and check. As a TIP, when I look inside myself if I have trouble what I can do to help me is to tilt my head down with the intention of kind of like looking inside me. So in this moment I saw that I felt good in my torso area and i felt pain in my arms and legs. It took me a little bit of time to double check and keep rechecking because it was rather strange to see how I felt something negative as pain in my arms and legs as energy, and I felt good in my torso, starting from where my legs and arms end meeting the body. So the torso includes the waste, chest area, head too. The Intimacy experience in my torso didn't fluctuate as energy so much, whether it actually was or wasn't didn't matter in the moment, because I could clearly see that my legs and arms had energy as pain as negative emotion. So I spent my time where I knew I could find results. Within doing myself forgiveness a point opened up in my solar plexus as an emotion with a name. I saw at the same time both how I felt good within being accepted by people in my life, my friends, family, and how I felt rejected by people for not accepting me. I knew then that this was the point!

Self-acceptance. First though I had to make sure i don't get confused with Acceptance. Because Living self-acceptance can sound like, I accept everything about me and so will never change I am already perfect. So there is something wrong there because I know with every self-forgiveness I forgive myself for ACCEPTING and allowing myself to be certain ways. So what I did to define self-acceptance was to look at intimacy.

This is what I found Intimacy to be like: Sharing yourself openly, completely, doors open, and reliving the moments in your memories, reliving it in your body, seeing it, sharing it, describing all the details, embodying it as yourself. And so being intimate with someone else, would already be that understanding that they are supportive, they are listening, they are here within you in the moment, present, listening. So what it means to live self-acceptance is to be SUPPORTIVE with oneself in this exact way in this exact context. Here to support you no matter what, no matter what is said, to be your best, to listen, to understand, to walk with 100% of the way.

So what is interesting is that with Living Self-acceptance, you can always be happy, well, enjoying the moment. Because the mind program is like you are looking for your family and your people that will accept you for who you are. But living it yourself, you have it already. You can just be happy through living it already with yourself, Self=acceptance. I realize the words I wrote aren't enough to know or understand what I'm living. Though perhaps the best way to understand is bring it within yourself, within the INNER self, the INNER you, and See it as you living it, being it, and so that requires doing the self-forgiveness and sorting out the energy. Remember stop all ENERGY, all emotion, feeling and thought. Then you can start creating/living/being what is REAL.

 This doesn't cost any money, its free to do.
I learned the tools I used, Self-forgiveness, writing, self-responsibility, how the mind works, how energy works, emotions, feelings, thoughts and much more through www.desteni.org
I am deeply grateful for the work they do, and hope to continue showing/sharing my findings in my self-change and growth. All of this occurred this week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat