Day 17 "I don't know what I'm doing"

Hi So,
I had this recurring thought of
""I don't know what I am doing"

and I had done self-forgiveness for thinking this and for feeling BAD.

So today it happened again, because I haven't really resolved it or let it go. This time though I let myself feel it, and I asked myself did I feel Bad or Good? Positive or Negative? Essentially I was asking whether it was an emotion or feeling, but this time not based on knowledge or belief. I say this because I believed or thought that the state ""I don't know" Is a negative statement that it means I must feel bad. Though when I did this new thing today of just letting myself FEEL it. I say I felt positive/good. The specific word was Relief. I felt relieved as a positive feeling with not knowing and being ignorant, I felt I was free of responsibility and blame because I didn't know.

Here I did self-forgiveness on believing that if I don't know something I am free of responsibility, because in truth I can do something to find out and make sure. I can take action to learn, to find out, to see the reality of thing. So even when a person doesn't know something they are responsible for what they do or don't do. They are not less responsible if they don't know, because they are responsible for making sure and doing everything they can to find out, and act based on that.

I also stopped the positive energy within me. This released the point, and I was able to breathe better and be in my body more fully.

I realized that this phase of my process is about all the feelings I have accepted and allowed, through not really being here and feeling it and calling it what it is. Essentially this shows how I am responsible for it because it exists here within me, where I know it or don't know it, it doesn't matter. It's still here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat