Day 29 Reflections on Personal Economics

Based on my preliminary calculations, the most of the money I spend goes to where I live, the house/apartment, food and then transportation. Where other minor expenses goes to things like cell-phone, parking, gas. Otherwise if I get a higher paying job, like twice the amount I make, and I live with the same expenses, everything else I make will be profit, will be unhindered by my living expenses. I make about 25,000 $ a year before taxes. And each month I have about 500$ That I have after my living expenses. In a year that is $6000. . So If I make 30,000 a year that will be 11,000 $ profit in a year. And if I make 50,000 that is 31,000$ in a year. If I rented my own apartment that live by myself that will cost at least 500 $ more a month. That will make living expenses to 25,000 $. Though if I have roommates and rent rooms that will be back down to what it was before.

If I were to crash my car and wreak it that will set me back by 9000$ at least. If I get some sickness/disease that can also be expensive. Otherwise if I am not raising a family, or supporting another person than it seems easy to make a profit. It would be cool to buy up land across the world for purposes of protecting it. See Earth Haven https://www.facebook.com/EarthHavenMission/

What is interesting to observe about the flow of money is how much stuff we rarely buy or use. Like the majority of where our money goes is to these basic survival things I pay for. House/home, gasoline, car, food, electricity, water. If we invest our time to improve these things, so that everyone can have access to them make sense. More people growing food, more people improving infrastructure. Sharing transportation, Cleaning water by hand. Just finding innovative ways to make it better for everyone. Buying land/houses and letting people stay for cheap, where the money goes to maintain the building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat