Day22 I am a Human. I am a Piece of this Earth and of Life itself

What was discovered through the Portal was that the entirety of the Heaven existence, including all the beings that had passed over, lived in separation of this Earth existence. Basically not concerning themselves at all with what was happening on Earth.

The same thing is happening on Earth. I am a HUman, I am a piece of this Earth and of Life itself. To care about everything, to care about all that is happening right now on Earth is my responsibility. All the problems that exist is my responsibility. All the war, the strife, the violence, the poverty, the pain and suffering is my responsibility. All the people who live in ignorance bliss is my responsibility.

My generational history, my genetic history, my appearance, my education, my past, my money, doesn't excuse me from being responsible for all that exists all across the world. It doesn't matter where in the world. I am a piece of Life. This doesn't stop at the borders of any country. This doesn't stop at the threat of violence. This doesn't stop at my death. I am a piece of life, and life is my responsibility.

What is going on right now across the world, can change and can stop. There are solutions available for everyone. But we cannot see them if we are wrapped in our own emotions. Instead of blaming, who is going to take responsibility? Who? Are you going to take responsibility? YES, YOU! Right there you know the answer to why things not changing or whether they WILL change!

Through people taking responsibility for life, we have a solution to any problem. No longer will we just watch from the sidelines while people suffer. Suffering in their blame, in their anger, in their ignorance, in their suppression. We are our own worst enemy. It is through the Self, reforging self, remaking, recreating, reforming, reshaping Self that we will bring forth the solution we need.

Through discipline, hard-work, commitment, any problem can be solved. Solutions are just waiting to be uncovered. But the ability to BE disciplined, hard-working and committed to solve a problem no matter how long it takes, no matter the great effort is required, no matter how much consistent focus is needed and insistence that you must find solutions... THAT is the point! Everything within you that is holding you back, the anger, the emotions, the thoughts, that all sabotage that beautiful living expression which benefits ALL life, everyone! That is where the real work needs to be done, where your attention be placed!

This Life is just so ready to be Lived. This entire existence is right here. Its in your hands.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat