Dy 27 The Bestest, most, fullest, greatest FULL,

Its ike I fel guilty to ask for what I want. Traumatized. Scared, Intimidated. I can't ask for . I can't ask for more. Its like I am bad for asking more. Its like I am the devil for asking more. ITs like how dare I ask for more! I feel guilty to ask for more. I am wrong to ask for more. I shouldn't ask for more. I am a bad person for asking for more. I won't ask for more. I was wrong for asking for more. IT's my fault. I feel better.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel better to stop asking for more and say its my fault.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty, bad, ashamed and blame myself when/for asking for more.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not ask for more, inhibited, unweighted by emotion/energy and thought.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to accept and allow less, a lesser reality, a lesser humanity, a lesser existence for myself and others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live a lesser life, accept a lesser life, be okay with less, be happy with less, be happy with just a few, instead of seeking for the most, for being full, for more, within what is best for all, and as what is best for all.

Looking at the point, what is best for all, will be an ALL, will be a MOST, will be a BEST. So best for all is the MORE, and MOST, and LOTS for ALL. LOTS of FOOD for all, LOTS of TIME for ALL. LOTS of RESPONSIBILITIES, and LOTS of ENJOYMENT. LOTS OF MOVEMENT. LOTS OF LIFE, of A REALITY THAT IS GREAT, and MANY, and FULL of LIFE of EXPRESSION, of LIVING.

So this program of being happy with a few, with a little, with a barely, with some, is preventing this expression, expassion, movement, growth to the MOST BEST for ALL, as MANY POSSIBLE, and BESTEST.

THE FULLEST LIFE FOR ALL.

Through self=forgiveness you can change yourself like how I do here in blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat