Day 24 How I Handled Panic in a moment

How would I describe Panic?

Its something that takes you over. Its much stronger than just fear or worry. Panic really becomes you. You see through the eyes of panic. I noticed how even the taste of my tongue just resting in my mouth change and almost like the flavor of the air changed. I don't think the air really changed, what probably happens is that my perception changed through me being within the emotion.

How I stepped out of panic was through my assertiveness and strength within me. I access it through my writings and speaking on what is best for all and oneness and equality. Its a point where I can stand absolutely and become very strong. Though this isn't the end of the story.

I made a plan then to handle the situation that lead to the panic. Because you see, there was a situation that occurred that was very unfortunate, very surprising and unexpected. And I had to accept that it is happening. After stopping this reaction like I said above, I went into investigating it. I saw there was an initial reaction where its like I wanted to run to mom or dad, some parent to ask them to fix everything. This reaction is based within memory and past reality, where indeed this is what I did sometimes as a child and it sometimes worked in the sense that the parent fixed reality for me, and sorted out the situation. Now in this present moment though there is no parent or person to run to fix things. So my initial reaction was one of hopelessness and powerlessness. Even frustration.

So Panic is what I overall felt and then this above here was like a reaction within a reaction. Layered within it. Like a burrito.

So initially within this hopelessness and powerless I just saw myself literally just accepting the situation I was presented within, with no creative solutions or possibilities for me to improve WITHIN IT. Kind of like working with my own layer within this Burrito.

But after applying myself within my strength/stand of stopping all energy within me, I saw I could come up with a plan to improve my situation! Essentially with this plan I have even forgot I felt panic in the first place. I was completely collected at this point and still am. Even though there is a deadline around the corner, still cool as a cucumber.

Panic is an emotion, meaning that its a negative experience. What kept it in place was me feeling helpless and hopeless through having sought out other people to resolve it for me. Through stopping the energy thanks to the Desteni tools, I went ahead to sort out the situation. Stopping the energy is key, no matter how strong it is, or how it feels or whatever excuse or reason given no matter how it sounds. Like Justice is one such excuse, Survival is another.

Panic is easily tied to survival. And survival is easily tied to a "justifiable excuse" for feeling emotions or feelings. Becoming strict though in stopping emotions and feelings is key. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat