Day 19 Passion, Tenacity, Motivation

A Passion, a Anger, a Need, an Action, a Doing, a Tenacity, a Commitment...
something like your very soul stirring within you...
the agitation, the inability to sit still and do nothing.
The Strength, the Call for action.

This thing I am describing doesn't necessarily have to be here. I don't have to access it. I can just not call upon it, and it won't be here. Simple as that. As long as I call upon it, as long as I bring it here, live it here, it will be here.

It takes my action, my initiation, my awareness, my movement for starting the fire, igniting the flames. It otherwise won't just happen most likely on its own.

To live this everyday requires a decision everyday to live it. To write this blog everyday requires a decision to write it. To access the best of myself and the strength of this body requires me to call upon it. It won't happen otherwise, everyday.

I can feel my heart beating faster. It has a physical effect, a physical activation. I am more aware, more alert, quicker, wittier, sharper in my mind/attention. I push past any resistance and fear. I cannot be stopped unless I stop myself.

This is proof that motivation/passion, is inspired by what you see in the world, but you need to live it here as yourself, you must call upon it within yourself, and you do it and live it within yourself, not out there in the world. You live motivation/passion here. Doing so shows it doesn't really come from anything outside of you, except as an initial spark to understanding what it is and how it works.

With most people, and most often the spark comes from outside. From a certain person, certain people, certain events, certain moments that drive you to passion and motivation. Though it falls flat eventually because the truth is not learned, the lesson, that you must call upon it everyday if you want to live it everyday. Instead of waiting for circumstances to drive you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat