EXTRA: Anger is complicated

So in the following voice clip I talk about the Positive Energy behind Anger, and its worth listening to, However there is more to the story.

Today I learned that when you feel angry and you feel good while angry, which involves you smiling slightly as a tell, or you are blaming someone, its just bullshit. Its unacceptable completely. Now, when you feel angry and you feel bad, its something different. Its a sign that you need to SPEAK UP. Why do I say this? Because I feel a kind of anger that I feel bad within. I feel I must speak about oneness and equality and the injustices in the world. I must speak about how we can all change and how we all have a responsibility. I must speak about and point out our flaws and problems. This is like a shameful anger, an anger about suffering in the world.

I feel this same kind of shameful anger when I have been teased and bullied. I didn't speak up then. I should have spoken up and stated my truth. I know who I am, I am THIS WAY. And set the record straight. So I know that this anger then is like I knowing that I need to speak up, I must, to make things right for myself, for life, equally.

And yes, I sound loud, I sound passionate, I must be heard when I speak in this way. And it is right and it is what is best for all. And how I know I am not lying to myself or fucking around is because I do not feel good while doing this, I do not have a slight smile on my face, I do not blame anyone. I am stating the responsibility we all equally share and I am stating who "I am" and where "I" stand.

I rather not even call this Anger, however when I interpret it in my mind initially, that is what I called it. So for practicality sake I called it anger so that when you observe something similar in yourself you can tell the difference. I could call it a NEED to SPEAK, and an ANGER at myself for NOT speaking. 





When I do speak, I do resolve the point within me, and I make clear where I stand within myself and within my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat