Day 788 The Age of Self

The documentary called Century of Self had very aptly call this current time period: the Age of Self. If you watch the whole documentary you will see how it approaches this point of the "The Age of Self" as a form of a conclusion that says we have been a product of mass manipulation through corporation, advertisements, and essentially the free market. Where we have become consumers self-obsessed with ourselves and our wants, needs and desires- and how this all started at the turn of the 20th century or the 1900s, because previously we weren't like that at all.

So here is a twist of that coin: that this is indeed the Age of Self, and all that the documentary is pointing is quite true, but the 2nd meaning of the Age of Self is that this is the time period where Self as the Solution and as the one responsible for reality becomes Necessary and Prevalent. It is the Desteni message, that through Self is the Key. Because you have all the tools such as Self-forgiveness, Self-responsibility, Self-honesty, and these tools only work or move if Self moves. That connection point and understanding that Self is the Key.... well that's the Key.

And as you can see in mainstream reality, this is not a common talking point: nor is it a point of supportive or advice that is readily given. So its a missing Key. Imagine if how we speak about things and approach things: we approach it through Self having the power and responsibility for it. I mean that would be drastically different than what we have today. Take the Australian fires: the common mainstream response is that this is a tragedy and to feel powerless about it. Yet from the lens of self as the solution, this is obviously a ploy to negate self-responsibility and dedication. The Australian fires is everyone's responsibility because everything that happens on Earth is your Responsibility. Imagine if we acted like this.

And more so, the point that is missed is every single thought, emotion and feeling within you. The anger within you is the same point that other people use in the name of Justice for their people's suffering, or out of Retribution, or whatever word you want. The bottom line is that Every Emotion is Adding to the Destruction of this Reality. Every Feeling is adding to the Destruction of this Reality. Its adding to the Delay. Its adding to the Suppression. Its adding to the Distraction. Its adding to the avoiding of the inevitable that you are responsible for this World.

So you see, you are responsible for this World. Given that you Fear it to be true, there must a be reason why you Fear it? And one of the hardest truth that I personally have had to accept is that every relationship I ever had was essentially fake and meaningless since it couldn't compare to the honesty that I am speaking here today, it couldn't stand in the face of being genuine or trustworthy or responsible. Yet the one relationship I have is myself. So I have to accept that so far I haven't had a real relationship with any person so far: not my family, friends, everyone I ever met. Because they weren't real, and only now that I am getting real and standing within the truth can I even see this.

Because a relationship is two people, it doesn't only depend on me. And one of the hallmarks of a relationship is Honesty. And if two people cannot stand together in the Honesty of Themselves, the Honesty of this World, and the Honest of all that I spoke here today/above, then its not a real relationship. And if one person alone stands in that Honesty then that is one person standing alone. We each of that primary relationship with ourselves, and that is our first relationship.

You can live in the shadows, or you can live in the Light. You can live with falsehoods, or you can live with the truth. Desteni said this above message long ago, but I forgot it. Because I had to walk that process.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that relationship can be real or intimate if we cannot even be honest as two people seeing the responsibility we have for this world as individuals.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that relationships with people are possible, when those people cannot stand within the truth that we must take responsibility for ourselves.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe relationships can be real when people are just systems right now: a collection of Energy, that is systematized and cannot be trusted with Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear standing alone without a relationship with any person but myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that through my truth and honesty that I can bring forth a real relationship with a person who is dishonest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see and to accept that people are just systems right now, and until they can be honest and take responsibility = they are just systems still.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am responsible for the ultimate choices that people as systems make, and to feel guilty if they make the wrong choices while receiving my support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see that all i can do is to give people the opportunity to hear, read, see the truth of who they are and what they need to walk and that the rest is up to them.

I realize the one thing I can do for others is to stand, to be consistent, repetitive, and simply remain as an example, even if I stand alone, even if no one ever joins me or listens. Because that is the most I can do, and so that is best for all. And its a lie to myself to pretend that people are okay as they are and that the kind of relationship with them can reflect the kind of relationship I have with myself within stand as the complete Truth/Honesty of ourselves, this world, our responsibility, and who we ALL are actually.

We're all still systems in the process of birthing ourselves as Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat