Day 782 The Process

I am stopping the Mind, and I am birthing life from the Physical.
Everything that is Physical is of oneness and equality and of value.
Everything that isn’t physical, and so including the Mind and the Energy, is not of Life or Oneness and Equality and so it must end. Because it is moving in separation of self and of disservice to Life. We each have to stand and take self-responsibility for directing ourselves, and so with the body and ourselves: it is the solution and the point. We don’t need the mind to direct us.
So I focus here and bring forth the Physical here and all that is Physical Here. And I remove all that is the mind: the automatic thinking and the energy. All that I will allow to exist here is the Physical. That becomes my self-definition, the Physical become what is value, and that value is one and equal with and as all that is Physical. Like Bernard said: the Physical is the Key, and the one point that everyone overlooks.

That Physical is the one thing that has stood as the example and the manifestation of what is best for all, and oneness and equality. The physical is the one point that supports the possibility of Life today and yesterday.

The best thing to do with the Mind is to let it go, not give it any attention or validation. It can only exist as long as we participate in it and define ourselves as it. No thought alone without your attention has any power over you.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to what the mind brings here for me to feel.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as the statements and words that the mind brings to me here to hear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and exist as the Mind and so as a Parasite on the Body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to listen to, follow and believe the statements that the mind brings here for me to hear in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat