Day 781 My dream from last night - dancing


My Dream: I had a dream where there I was and I was dancing Cha-Cha with a guy because he's super into Cha-Cha, and then it turned into all of us guys like jumping around dancing and laughing.

So here I was connecting with that expression of dancing with Friends that had been suppressed this last year. This was something I had expressed the year before that. And I know its a part of me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress my dance expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own expression.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing a friend through me being myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing a friend through me dancing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge people by their age.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see all people as equal regardless of age.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I have to respect older people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see I should only respect people based on who they are.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing a friend through not respecting them.

I commit myself to unlock and reveal and relive all of my expressions that I have suppressed this last year due to a fear of myself due to a fear of losing a friend due to the devastating experience I felt in losing a Friend.


Comments

  1. Awesome! Dancing can be so enjoyable and even therapeutic ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat