Day 714 Flustered And Clumsy SF

Flustered and Clumsy
I had an energy experience and it kind of got me stunned/locked in position.

So I named the game. The names are Flustered and Clumsy. That is what I am feeling now as I write this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Flustered
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Clumsy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Flustered being afraid of saying the wrong thing
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Flustered with saying something stupid.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Flustered with coming across poorly
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel Flustered with sounding dumb to my new friends
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered while imagining messing things up with what I said and people uninvite me to a hangout, or I get ignored from future invites
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with imagining I am misunderstood or I say the wrong thing, or say the wrong lines.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with my body and imagining i don't have control of my body parts
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with my speech
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with how I stand and how I walk
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with introducing myself to new people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with shaking someone's hand and making eye contact and saying how do you do?
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with my abilities and capabilities
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with speaking on a phone interview
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel feel flustered when dealing with the unknown and meeting people I don't know.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel feel flustered with directing myself and my speech and who i am in the moment
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with directing myself and the moment I am in, and the people in the moment
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered in deciding what the moment should be, and who I should be.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with making decisions about the moment.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with making plans
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with making commitments/promises
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with directing my future
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with determining my future people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with creating my future experiences of relationships and intimacy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with having self-value and confidence with people I know and care about
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with being me with the people I care about
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel flustered with gifting me a good life, one that's best for me, and best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy in my dealings with people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy in sharing myself with people deeply
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with being exposed for who I am with people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with being scrutinized, observed, and critiqued.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with gifting myself to another, with my time and my gifts/skills.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with being real with another
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with taking it slow and easy with another
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with getting close to another
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with listening to another and looking into their eyes
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with speaking from the heart
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel clumsy with being at ease with another in silence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat