Day 706 My Day and Forgiveness

I want to do daily blogging. The solution I see is just to do 15 minutes blogging. So its short, but consistent.

And I just write on what self-forgiveness I already did today.
~~
I had jealousy. I didn't want someone to have close friends. So I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be Jealous of the close friendship of others.
~~
I heard the dark, raspy voice of a female customer service person. It sounded attractive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find raspy voice attractive.
~~
I placed people here as me, Deep. I looked inside into the deepest depths to see if there exists  ANY reaction to a person.

I saw yes. They made fun of how I walk. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame them for making fun of me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame someone for what they do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame someone for what they say to me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame someone for what I feel in me.

I have an immense quietness/hyper-awareness and spaciousness within me, while looking for any sort of reaction towards someone, anyone.

Until I stand clear with a person.


Links
http://www.eqafe.com - Check out the new unlimited subscription plan at Eqafe, it's fantastic!
www.lite.desteniiprocess.com
www.desteniiprocess.com 
www.destonians.com
http://www.desteni.org
http://www.earthhaven.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat