Day 707 Another daily self-forgiveness April 4, 2019

So I took a neutral photo to see where I am at.

Now, a neutral photo could be like an amazing face, a really nice smile, but this is not, because I am going through points. So lets look at the points.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the future, to fear what's coming next
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  fear something bad is going to happen, to be on edge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the next corner, the next chapter, the next turn on the river
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  worry what's going to happen in my relationships with people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear seeing some people go and leave
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  fear losing people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to conflict, and fighting, yelling and screaming
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  be possessed by fear, instead of being HERE and as MYSELF as relax, chill and READY for what comes next

~~~~~~

Here's a posed photo I did for FUN

~~~~

Some more forgiveness from my day
I witness some strange things. And I faced myself in emergency mode.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear ACTING and doing something, what I can do
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear going to far, to judge myself for going too far.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resist acting and doing what I can do.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to worry about ego, looking bad, doing something that is bothersome for other people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear disrupting other people's lives and what they are doing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear caring and fear having my heart broken

~~
Alot of errors and mistakes from my teammate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel impatient
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel upset
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  feel irritated
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  feel tired
~~
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear for my future career
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear for my future eduction
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  fear for my future work and financial stability
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making things happen in the future, which I can do NOW, and start working with NOW, in my present day to day.

I commit myself to devote time each day to working on the daily points, reassessing my actionable goals, how I am moving/developing, celebrating/recognizing my small victories, and seeing what are my potential paths, potential choices, potential points/paths that I can invest in, in myself and in my career.

~~
Looking at how things will go with certain people, I don't know
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear not knowing what will happen in the long run.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  fear not knowing how things will develop over time
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not knowing something
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not trust in me, who I am, the principles I stand by, so that no matter what happens everything is always cool, because I am best, or I correct/align to my best over time.
~~









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat