Day 85 Patience

Patience

Many people would call me a patient guy. Well, I am patient in some ways and in some moments and with some people. But in other moments, with other people, in other ways I am not patient. So this blog I am writing to assist and support me to be more patient with a certain someone, in a certain situation/context, and in a certain way.

So for my situation/context I am facing, I see I can be more patient through yes understanding the person's situation they are in. Understanding does help. However its not enough in this case. For me, even with understanding their situation that they are in, I still am impatient. I still want things to be done faster and happen faster. I want things to move faster. In reality, they cannot. I definitely require patience. This is really out of my hands and out of my control.

In addition to this, I am in the state/position of the unknown. I don't know what will happen or how things will turn out and I have no way of making it known or happen faster. The only thing I can do is continue with my life and with my goals, making sure I stick to them. So I am powerless in that sense, but then again not really. Because if I continue on my path and continue on my life then I will KNOW, eventually 100% certainty. It DEFINITELY will not remain a mystery, I am 1000% certain of that. So I just require Patience.

I really do feel the kind of restlessness of a  5 year old child or whatever age you want to pick. I want to claw at the walls, be agitated in my chair, not sit still. I want to be there in the future. I want things to move faster. But they can't. They won't. Just like a flower or a tree that grows. It won't grow any faster than at its own pace. You can be with it for moments throughout time and be consistent and support it. And yes that is something I can do with this person, in this context, in this way. So PATIENCE. and Consistency. I think that may be the secret word for me to live, in order to access Patience: .... Consistency. Just small consistent actions throughout time. Small consistent support to this person. Being supportive. So Patience and Consistent Support, Consistent Attention, Consistent Presence.

I suppose the word Patience can be miscontrued with something akin to Meditation, where you just sit there on your ass all day and just take it. Just take whatever live brings to you, which can be shit, like being passive instead of proactive. Patience can be misunderstood then. However, in being proactive and in what you can do to assist and support those around you and your very self, then that is a more Real Practical Approach to living Patience. That makes sense.

I already feel a lot better, cause I know now what I can do, and what I have to do. I understand better now my situation, and how I can approach it better. I will test it out and see. Patience as Consistent Action/Support for others, when I am impatient with others in a situation, as well as consistent support to myself, equally so. Things will happen, things will develop, Life will reveal itself, what is unknown will be known and come to fruition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat