Day 82 Creating the Future

So oddly enough the topic of My Sad Story (in the past) and Creating My future are inherently linked,

cause if I stay in my sad story I cannot create my future or any future. Cause being stuck in past.... can't create anything new...

My sad story is about where I came from, all the people that wronged me, everything bad that happened to me, how I need pity and help...

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the sad story within me, and live within the past.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deny myself the responsibility and the access to what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise my future and creating my future by being stuck within a retelling of my sad story and reliving it over and over again.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stay stuck within sadness and blame towards others in my past.

I realize the past is gone, it has passed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stay as the Victim.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stay within Emotion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not let go of the Pain and Suffering I felt in the past.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to force myself to keep reliving the Pain and Suffering from the past.

I let it go.

I choose to create my future, a good future for myself, where I seek to create good thing for myself, create good things. I seek and follow that which nurtures me, feeds me, supports me.

I give myself a good life.

Within that it involves other people enriching my life, sharing my lives with others, being a part of others lives and inviting/enticing others to be a part of mine.

Rejoice and be merry. Create it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat