Day 77 Moment of Compliments/Celebration

So I had a moment where I was told by someone else that I am patient, comfortable with myself, I am at ease, very honest, courageous, don't mind being embarrassed,

SO I was never told I was very honest before. It floored me. Its amazing really. I consider it more than a compliment, I don't know what to call it. Being seen like that, and being seen, means so much for me.

Plus, I never really Saw myself in that way from the perspective of the eyes of another person. So now I can. Its weird. I can see myself as an honest guy.

Same with being courageous. I didn't/don't see myself as courageous in walking process. And I initially downplayed that, saying how I am just walking process and how it is just that.

And again, seeing myself through someone else's eyes gives me a grander perspective. That I am courageous. That I do face my fears.

Hearing these qualities of myself from another person means more to me than anything.

It's simply amazing.

So the lesson here/support to take is to share with others what you see in them, their strengths, their way of being because it can have a great impact on their own self-understanding and self-view.

And also the lesson is to be open to hear and see how another person sees you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat