Day 75 The 5 compromises of Relationship

Something I have lived is 5 compromises of relationship.
I compromised myself. There are two definitions of compromise. The one is essentially to reach an agreement by both sides giving into some demands from the other, so that neither side fully got what they originally wanted.
1. an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.

The second definition which is the one that is used in this blog is when like when you compromise yourself, which means to give in or give up some very important things about you, something like being corrupted.

2. accept standards that are lower than is desirable.

So the five compromises of relationship that I have lived

1. The compromise of Looking to Receive Approval, and Changing yourself in order to Receive Approval

    I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change myself when I have received approval in whatever form, including applause, where in that moment of approval I remember/learn that how I was and what I did led to that approval and then I seek to recreate that approval through changing myself and integrating whatever fucking thing that led to the approval.


2. The compromise of Self-Respect, Self-integrity, Self-Security, Self-Love, Self-care, Self-attention

     I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself, my body, my self-standards, which are essential to be me, being well, being healthy, safe. 


3. The compromise of Seeking Revenge, Seeking to Feel Powerful, Attacking in Anger/Righteousness, playing the Victim

      I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek revenge on someone who I believed did a disservice to me, where I believe I am a victim and am justified to seek punishment, and that I have the right to attack them and make them feel bad.

4. The compromise of Wanting to be with Someone who has rejected you. Of not wanting to accept the reality of another's decision

     I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself by wanting to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me, who had already decided that she doesn't want to be with me, that has already rejected me.

5. The compromise of Not getting to Know someone, Not paying Due Diligence, Overlooking who someone is.
    
     I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compromise myself by not getting to know someone fairly well before initiating a long term relationship with them, to not do the basic due diligence of see who they they, how they operate, how they do things, their past, their personalities, what they are dealing with with their mind, and their strengths, potential development, skills, weaknesses, addictions, victories, achievements, their goals, what they want, their relationship with their body.





Check out DIP courses and the Desteni website, This is where I got the tools like self-forgiveness to support myself with in changing for real. There is much to learn and the information is readily available with people ready to support.

www.Desteni.org
www.lite.desteniiprocess.com www.desteniiprocess.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone