Day 74 Feeling Fear in a moment of Perfection

This morning I reflected briefly how I was having a series of perfect moments, where all was really good and going well. I saw I was having some perfect moments.

And when I saw this I immediately felt a fear, because in movies and tv shows, and other stories, whenever things are going its BEST, that is when something bad happens.

So I felt a fear immediately that something BAD is bound to happen next.

So my reaction went from fear to kind of suppressing ignoring that I was having such perfect moments in my life.

Then I caught myself. I ended up doing self-forgiveness on this fear, and I went back to embracing/seeing and simply recognizing that I was having some really good moments, a series of them all one after the other. I embraced that and went on my day.

The result was that I was really enjoying my day/time. And in a way, kind of giving that joy and relaxation to others, where I smiled and was relax while saying hi.

I did have other moments of challenge, where what was within me wasn't nice, and so I had other challenges to face within me. But then came the perfect moments and I easily embraced them, and saw I did have similar moments of perfection in my past, and that I was grateful I was in this one now.

So this wasn't a major point, but no point is too small to share on or write on. So there it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat