Day 80 - Letting Go of the Past - First Phase

So I'm starting a Journey of letting go of my past. There are several dimensions to this, as it is a broad thing, the Past.

One dimension I am tackling now is simply all my relationships to every person, including my mother, brother, essentially every damn person. Because something I have been doing is keeping a history of our relationship in my mind, something VERY SIMILAR to how the game Sims works. In Sims you can form relationships with people and gain points, as well as milestone moments, good and bad. Essentially there is a relationship HISTORY programmed in the game. So as you get your sims to make relationship with people it keeps track of things. See here INHERENTLY is the problem when it comes to real life. At the same time though it is a VERY GOOD simulation of how we are operating in our relationships. So its a good copy cat of how we behave actually, which also means its a bad way to actually live. We are not living in our relationships in a very good way.

The problem that arises is the same kind of problem, COINCIDENTALLY, that came up in my previous blog on the Perfect Partner Framework in our heads. The problem of not being HERE in the moment with people. Because if you are in the PAST, which is IN YOUR HEAD, instead of being here, then you are not here with people and able to and capable of being and responding in real time with the person. Because you are in your head, and you are seeing things through the eyes of the past. You are not living and breathing here. You are seeing, remembering and visualizing the past moments, the past person.

So the Gift of being here and not being in the Past is everything. It allows for you to see the person for who they are, and it allows you to make it better, make the moment better, to direct the moment, and add your value to it. That is what I am busy walking.

I am busy with just Dropping all the Past, all the history with a person, and just see here, be with the person, respond and move/act as myself as my principles, as the living word, as the integrity, as self-forgiveness, self-responsibility, and doing what is best for all. It doesn't matter if I am meeting them for the first time, or how long I have known them. All the past drops. I just see and be here.

Even the moment that just happened before is in the past. Don't bring past moments here ontop of this ONE real moment that is here. There is only the moment that is here. The past is gone. You can only live Here. You can't LIVE in the past.

So I have to walk this point in the physical in real time, with every person, forever, which means from now on. This is how I will live from here on out. It is something you live and do. Be here in the moment with people.

2nd phase will follow. Probably will be on My Sad Story, and another topic of Creating my Future

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bring the past memories of the moments with a person here within emotion and feeling and superimpose them on the moment, the only real moment, the moment that is always here, and so not allow myself to be here in the moment with a person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to carry the past within me as a burden as a sad story

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to carry vengeance, spite, and anger against person and bring them to this moment here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit my expression, limit me, limit what is possible through accepting and allowing myself to carry the past into this moment, instead of seeing what is here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not completely work with what is here, not completely interact with people that are here, by allowing this split from being here by staying within the past within me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat