Day 26 What comes after nothing?

Yesterday we spoke about Feeling Nothing, the point of it, why does it exist, the purpose of it, what it means.

In a basic sense, it means nothing. Why nothing?
Because after nothing, well something.

What comes after nothing? something.

Living Words. Understand that Living Words is a tool. Living words is a structure that you can use to live/express yourself. It's not like the ONLY way. And understand the flexibility of words. Words in each language are different. For many languages there are no direct translations for many words. Living words is a tool. Living words is a way to help yourself.

Just like with self-forgiveness, without self you cannot live words.

There is no magic.

There is no magic in process.

There is no magic in self-forgiveness.

There is no magic in Living words.

The only source of power in all of this is Self.

The only source of power in existence is Self.

So. What comes after nothing? Creation.

Just like in the bible. First there was nothing, then there was Creation.

Like a blank canvas. First there was a blank canvas then there was a painting. Well, it took time. Just like it will take you time.

I mean all of this stuff is commonsense, its not controversial stuff.

But how do you live words? But how do you create? How do you make creation, or whatever.

There are many answers I can give. But looking across my life, the point that clicked for me was Self. The word Self. When I speak the word Self, I immediately have a reference of myself. Its like a presence within me resonating. Self.

That is the power I spoke of. The only power in existence, Self.

With Self, and having established this within me. I can move mySELF to do something. I can move myself to Dance. I can move myself to play. I can move myself to write.

I have accessed this same point of SELF through other words, like HERE. When I spoke the word Here I would access the same point. Or the words Oneness and Equality. Ultimately though I chose Self to be the most proper word for me. It just makes sense to me.

Understand there nothing special in the letters S- E - L - F. The meaning and source of power is Me. I hold the definitions within myself. Realize that ALL words were created. There was a time when words didn't exist. Words are an Act of Creation itself. Your USE of words reveal your own power to create yourself. That is how brainwashing as well as teaching occurs, through words. But its not the words, its THROUGH the words, that YOU create yourself. Words are a tool, an instrument, a something you use.

When I started my process I was hellbent on creation. I already understood that through self-forgiveness I would stop my mind and then I would get access to the Real Me. I would be able to be real, and talk real, and move for real, and I won't rely on my mind and I would not longer be limited by thinking and feeling. I understood this. So I would practice this. This is how I am so clear in my understanding. I practiced it, I tried things out, constantly. I was gathering information. I was collecting results, I was getting a better understanding. My own experience became the cross-reference for me. And I realized Self-Honesty was the most important thing. If I lied to myself about who I am, what I am going through, then EVERYTHING I was doing would be in vain. As long as I am honest with myself I know for sure I will eventually succeed. Dishonesty, Deception with yourself is how you get stuck forever.

Another point is that I spoke/done/written so many self-forgivenesses over the years. Maybe tens of thousands, I have no clue. But each time I did self-forgiveness and when I was being sincere and real while doing it, which means really forgiving and being honest about it, that I felt something within me.. I felt my own presence. I felt Me. This is something I used as a cross-reference. And what I realize just now is that I built this Self, this Presence of Self through all the times I lived Self-forgiveness. So I built it up over time. Hence, this is why my self-forgiveness became more effective throughout time.

Having this presence and Sense of Self is Important for Living Words and/or Creation. Because how can you really do or create anything without this Sense of Self, without knowing this presence, without living it here now. I mean it may look simple, but from where I am standing right now it looks absolutely vital. Otherwise whatever you create won't be Your creation, it will be a reaction. It will not be you. Simple. It will be your emotion of anger for example.  Your presence of Self is not Anger, it can't be. The closest thing I see that can describe how your presence of self is like would be Self-Forgiveness. It is like a complete forgiveness, a complete Acceptance of Self, and Standing with Yourself. Have you ever had someone completely 100% stand by you? Imagine now if you did that with yourself, that is what its kinda like.

So check out www.Desteni.ORG

Check out Living Words Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/redefiningandlivingwords/?ref=bookmarks

Check out SOUL, which is reference material for Living Words
https://www.facebook.com/schoolofultimateliving/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat