Day 16 Ending the War within Self

There are a million different abuses and problems in the world. Oceans are dying, the Earth is dying, children are dying and being abused, animals are dying, greed, violence, and an economic that perpetuates it. And on and on....

I am the meaning of Life. Saving the planet is not the point. Saving the world is not the point. Saving children is not the point. Saving the animals, the waters, the people are not the point. I am the point.

I am a child. I am a planet. I am a water, a people, a earth. I am an animal. Am I saving me?

I am living in emotional turmoil and suffering. I am living in abuse. What am I doing about it?

Where is the value for the life that is me?

How I treat me, isn't that how I will treat others?

Is it possible to do what is BEST for others, even when I am not doing what is BEST for me?

I may be thinking I am saving others or doing what is best for others, but is that not from my limited point of view if I am still abusing me, putting me through hell, accepting and allowing myself to be suffering?

 If I start saving me... If I start stopping the abuse within me and in my life.... If I start stopping the hell and suffering that I am going through... What will I see as the solution for saving/helping others?

The solution is that others must stand up and REALIZE their own value and that THEY are the Meaning of Life. Because how much of our abuse is caused because we are abusing ourselves, which includes accepting and allowing the abuse other people put onto us? What if we can stop all abuse in our life and radically change our lives by realizing the value of self, of Me?

I am a child.
I am a starving animal.
I am an abused person.
I am in suffering.

So how about I stop it? How about I save me?

How about when people insult you or yell at you, that you take action? You can either remove them from your life, which can mean you leaving. Are you WILLING to remove yourself, quit a job, leave someone, breakup with someone if they are creating an abusive situation and you have accepted and allowed it? Do you love yourself enough to do that? To quit? To leave? To breakup?

Do you accept and allow abusers in your life or do you BAN them? What do you do?

What is the Meaning of Life?

I am the Meaning of Life.

Are YOU the Meaning of Life?

Maybe the reason we are focusing so much on the abuse other people receive, and the abuse in the world, because we are distracting ourselves from the abuse we have accepted and allowed.



 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel happy and good to see them to be themselves, innocent, joyful, excited, expressive.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give anything so I can prevent children from being abused.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give up my life for them.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not accept that the people wouldn’t change, and that the only thing that I could do was leave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not leave.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to disregard the child within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not value the child within me that was abused during this time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to value any  number of children over the child within me.

I commit myself to protect myself
I commit myself to stand up to someone yelling at me or screaming at me, or to remove them from my life by simply removing myself from them.
I commit myself to defend myself from insults, attacks and verbal abuse by shooting down the person right away, or by removing them from  my life.
I commit myself to report people who abuse me to the authorities, like police.
I commit myself to make sure I am safe and well and protected from people’s harmful actions.
I commit myself to value me and honor me above everyone else combined.
I commit myself to live this self-love within the principle that if all would live the same the world would be what is best for all.
I commit myself to show that walking the path of SELF, valuing self, putting self first, Self being the only value in your life, that that leads to what is best for all.
I commit myself to live for ME.
I commit myself to live Me as the purpose/meaning of my life.
I commit myself to have self be the point of Life.
I commit myself to stop fighting for the end of abuse of others, and instead only fight for SELF ending the abuse to SELF.

I commit to show that Self is accepting and allowing abuse in the world, through our individual daily lives, and that by resolving this war within self, we will become the solution that we all need.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing abuse within me.




I am an equal to any person or any number of person. I am an equal to the president of any country. I am an equal to the richest man or woman. I am an equal to the strongest and smartest. I am an equal to everyone combined. I am the Meaning of Life. I am not more than you or everyone. I am Equal. Equal is NOT about numbers it is about care, treatment, and regard. You are all equal to me. The question is is everyone equal to you? You can see in your everyday behavior and treatment of yourself whether you view yourself with value, and treat yourself such, or you don't.  And you will see how you treat others. Is it equal?


Egomaniacs, Narcissists, don't view themselves as Equal to everyone. They view themselves MORE than everyone. And Egomaniacs and Narcissists live lives of abuse. Equality is the KEY. Equality is the Difference. I am equal to everyone/everything. You don't have to fear Equality. Stop the Abuse in YOU!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat