Day 21 Odyssey to Life




When we embark on a new journey, we don't always know what is ahead of us. While our decision was crystal clear, our motivation strong - we can get distracted by the sceneries we pass, the seasons that change, the travelers we meet, the many cross roads we face. Voices from the past, telling us we are making a mistake, that we should give up and go back to what we've always known. We get caught up in the tests, trials, temptations and even good times along the path we walk. We may want to get off the road as soon as possible, or perhaps set up a tent and decide that where we've gotten is far enough.
We may forget about our initial decision, as if it was in a past life, perhaps even a dream.

In a way, we're all in our own Odyssey journey back home, to Life.  
What moved you to start your process to birth yourself as Life from the physical? What has kept you going? What trials, tribulations and yes - victories - have you faced?

 I don't remember a time where I wasn't looking at things deeply. I remember when I was like maybe 8 or 9 years old and we were given research questions. The questions asked at what we thought of a man who didn't have enough money to buy medicine to save his family, and the medicine company had made the price artificially high in order to make money. I wrote down that the man should steal the medicine to save his family, and that if he were to get arrested for that, that he would still be right, because the company shouldn't have raised the prices to high. At about 22 years of age I read the very research article that I had participate in unknowingly at that age. And I read my own response in that article. The research team were testing out a theory that said as people age they become less selfish and develop a deeper moral compass, which includes care for yourself, then your family, then friends, then society as a whole. It's a little more complex than that but you get the point. The thing is I don't remember developing into this. I remember just always being like this. 

I believe we are all like this. I believe we are all like me. The only difference is that I am operating at this deeper level, and that who are you as this is just deeper within you. Its covered up with stuff. 

This stuff is the mind, as desteni explains. Thoughts, emotoins, feelings. 

Underneath this stuff, by stopping it you gain access to the physical. Something I already have seen to an extent. This is where and how you can do some amazing and miraculous things. Be amazing. 

The trails and tribulations I have faced, I have faced silently. With the power of self-forgiveness you can forgive anything. You can forgive love. Most people wouldn't forgive love. I did. I can. 

The physical is amazing, it is expression. The mind is good and bad, it is flawed. 

What keeps me going? Everything else is shit. Love is shit. Good is bad and Bad is good. The only way out is to stop it all, and start expressing. 

The biggest challenge I face is people. Is when they are being friendly and kind, and nice. There is a part of me that wants to enter into that, enter into everything being nice, good, kind and friendly. It's so tempting. That is my weakness. Every time I say no, I get stronger.

Imagine having no feeling or emotion. Being able to look at anything and see the physical. From there can you truly see/do what is best for all. Otherwise you will be biased. You will put someone else first.

Imagine having no friend that you see as special. No family that you see as special. No lover or partner that you see as special. Having no one where you would put them before everyone else. Imagine still having friends, still having family, still having a partner, but you see them all as equal to everyone. That we are all one. So none are special, none are more. That we simply DO what is BEST FOR ALL. 

What is best for all cannot exist while we have emotions and feelings. Any action within emotions and feelings is already not best for all. Any action done within emotions and feelings always have the same result. 

To live without emotoins and feelings is to be superhuman, is to be what is best for all. It is difficult and unlikely. But it is the only way to be full, complete and truly happy. If you want true happiness you need to stop what you have defined as happiness. Stop it within yourself, and start Expressing the real happiness as the physical. 

My victories include moments where women came onto me. They threw themselves at me, several of them. I didn't pursue them, even though it would have been extremely easy. What I did was stop my reactions, and stick to my principles and my path. Anything that involves not working towards my goal would be a distraction. And they were purely attracted to me because of superficial reasons. I had previously a few years before that time formed relationships with the first women that liked me, superficially. I was addicted to relationships and I had stopped that. Since then the only women I had asked for considering relationship with was those who I believed were very strong and would walk this same process as me. This is because I know I am strong and I wanted to walk with the strongest so we can do great things in this life. I am prepared and very happy to walk alone in this life. I am more than enough for myself. By being this way, I wont settle for a lesser relationship. I can say NO to a relationship and END it in an instant. 

Again my greatest weakness is People. A partner, is one person. With one person it was a challenge and I have proven I can handle one person. But when it comes to a whole group of people, having a community of family, it gets more tempting. People are tempting. It's tempting when you feel that rush of energy from having friends, from having that attention from multiple sources. Our design as mind and system is that we keep each other from stopping our emotions/feelings. We form like a web that keeps each other within emotions and feelings. It's like when you see several people do something it becomes easier to do it yourself. That temptation is what I am talking about. That is the challenge of the group. 

We form groups naturally. Families, business, workplace, school, classmates, friends, church etc... Standing as yourself on your own, that is the true test. Can stand on your own two feet? Will you stand even when everyone is telling you no? The greatest thing someone can have over you is the emotions and feelings you have. As long as you have emotions and feelings you CAN be manipulated. Gossiping CAN effect you as long as you have emotoins and feelings. Otherwise you don't give a shit. When you stop your emotions and feelings you do/act/move what is best for all always.

That has been my greatest challenge. I have fallen before. Yet I have picked myself up. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Stopping the emotions and feelings is how I stand up. We are not our history, our personalities, our story. We are something more universal, infinite, undefined. And from that nothingness we can express anything. 

That is why I walk this process so that I can express anything and be my real potential, and not be limited by anything except what is best for all. I want to only be what is best for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat