Day 34 The Value of Being Alone

So the other day I learned something. This relates to the point of Manipulation that I face and the point of being alone.

So basically I change when I am completely alone. When I am completely alone, all the reactions I am having to things in my environment, mainly people drop.  So basic truth is I am not YET fully ME, living me, without reaction, and comfortable enough to express my Real expression, in the face of rejection and resistance of people.

Across my life, whenever I express myself FREELY and REAL, people judge me. They make fun of me. They tell me I am WEIRD. This has an effect on me. I react. I want to one day be strong enough where I don't react at all and I continue being me.That day is not here.

So basically, here is the lesson, that we each need to spend time alone for part of the day or week or just whenever you need it. Because this alone time you will allow yourself to express your real self, and real expression at least part of the day/time.

If you don't then you will always be in reaction, and in reality you will be suppressing your REAL SELF. So let's call it that, suppressing your real expression.

Your real expression is that if you are all alone, and you have no reaction. If you are able to express that with others, then that is a great feat in process. That would be a MAJOR accomplishment.

Seriously, if you can express who you really are when your alone with just yourself, with others, with anyone, wow!

In the mean time, all of us need to learn, as well as not go crazy. So to avoid going crazy, spend some alone time and express your real self.

Part of the process of self-expression and living words will involve spending time alone with yourself to learn how to be yourself. That will be one thing to do.

Another thing to do is to face our reactions to expressing our real expression in the face of people resisting and judging you. Essentially they are manipulating you. They are bringing out your emotions, cause it makes them feel good. It makes them feel good to judge you as weird, and it makes them feel good in believing they are normal. They are of course lying to themselves. Being normal is a lie. Remember people are evil. Anyone who does anything for feelings/emotions, is by default evil. Evil, because they will kill, maim and harm others for it. This includes judgment.

Another possibility is that you may really resist being alone. This may be because you need face something. This is normal, which I mean common. Once you face yourself, you will gain the point of expressing yourself alone with yourself. But I'm sure you could remember times in your life where you were able to express alone with yourself. If you cannot, then it might be blocked in your memories a bit, You will see more about what you have lived and done the more that you face yourself. There is a natural fear to know yourself.

Through self-forgiveness we can all learn to express ourselves alone with ourselves or with others. It will just take some time and practice. In the mean time, focus all the time you can to gain access to yourself and the gifts of knowing yourself and expressing with yourself. I found self-forgiveness to feel quite good. Especially the deeper I went and more honest I became. There will be challenges. You will fall. and you will pick yourself up again. Welcome to Life. Welcome to Desteni.

www.desteni.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat