Day 33 The Real Evil

Let's talk about the Real Evil in this reality.

Today I saw how I automatically started speaking in a SAD WAY, even though I didn't feel sad. I spoke this way automatically because I needed to tell someone something and I didn't know how to, and if I spoke this way it would make it easier for them to hear me. Because when I speak in a sad way I manipulate the person. They can't feel angry at me. Cause I am sad, and that brings out emotions in them. I have faced people speaking in a sad way to me and that caused reactions in me.

So this is PROOF that we manipulate people automatically, unconsciously. Was I aware that I was doing it? Only when I saw in the moment that yes I was speaking sad, and no I did not feel sad. I did not make a decision to now speak sad. It happened automatically. So theoretically I can see how we all as humanity are like this. We are all manipulating all the time without really being aware of it.

Afterwards I had a good feeling. I felt good in what I did. I just felt like smiling. Did I decide to feel this way? No. Yet I enjoy the benefits.

So let's all look at the real evil. Where are YOU manipulating people? Where are you speaking a certain way, doing a certain thinking, using specific words to manipulate people around you automatically?

Where do you speak in a happy, nice way? To get what you want.

When do you speak in a sad way? To avoid trouble.

When do you speak in an angry way? To get someone to stop doing something.

If you do any of this you are evil. And based on what I have seen we are all still doing this. We do this with friends and our families. We do this with our partners and children. When you want you child to do something you will speak in a happy voice. When you want your partner to stop something you speak in an angry way. When you want your Friends to do a favor for you, you speak in a sad way. When you want a stranger to give you attention, you talk about Love.

We justify and excuse our manipulation. Would you like to be treated this way? Would you like to be deceived this way? Would you like it if someone came up to you, spoke in anger, and sadness?

The thing is we are all addicted to being manipulated. We love being spoken to in a happy and excited way. We love it when someone flirts with us. But if you are an addict, would you want someone to continue your addiction or help you stop?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate other because it makes me feel better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak in an aggressive way to get what I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak in a sad way to get what I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak in a happy way to get what I want.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to change how I speak and what I say.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enjoy manipulating other people.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that I am the real evil in the world.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to take advantage of other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use other people for my own benefit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to only care about myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I am more important than other people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to excuse manipulation.

I commit myself to do everything I can to call out people for their manipulation, and bring them to their responsibility in spoken and written word, just through being honest and speaking the truth.

I commit myself to create a world where no one is allowed to deceive or manipulate.

I commit myself to bring forth everyone's self-honesty.

I commit myself to hold everyone accountable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat