Day 31 Remove your Biases with Self-Forgiveness

So in the recent Previous Blogs, I covered Manipulation in the context of Confidence and Anger. Now in this blog I will cover Manipulation in the context of Being Nice, Kind and Happy. As well I will be covering this Bias I have, this judgment I have that enables me to be easily manipulated by a certain group of people. This group of people is women.

So because of how I was raised I have had certain deeply ingrained beliefs and ideas about women.

For as long as I can can remember, I viewed women/girls, including girls my age when I was growing up, to be more matured. I believed it. I believed females were more intelligent. I believed they are more trustworthy, Honest, and Kind. I believed women are Nice, gentle and compassionate. I believed the world would be better if women ran it. I believed that mothers were also nicer, kinder, more gentle, more responsible, stronger than fathers. I believed women were more important than men. I believed that it was better for me to be around girls, women, and mothers. I believed I would be treated well, and be safe with girls, women and mothers. This is what I believed, and this is what I lived.

So how does this relate to manipulation? Some women are able to use being Nice, Kind and Happy to manipulate people. Some men can also do the same. But because of my biases and judgments, if a women were to be Nice to me, Kind to me, gentle with me, be happy with me, I would very easily cave. I would feel really good. I would be manipulated. Like I said before, I trusted women. I believed women were honest. I believed women had good intent. I believed everything done by a woman would be better.

Suffice to say, I have been manipulated by women. And even having seen that I had been manipulated by women, I was in denial. I just could not believe the women were at fault, that it had to have been my fault, that there is no way they could have intentionally manipulated me, or lead me to harms me. I just couldn't believe it. Even though it was happening. So I was in denial and I was internally conflicted and confused.

So, suffice to say beliefs about people are dangerous.

I grew up with women that told me these things. I grew up with women who Believed that if the world was ran by women everything would be better. I was told women were more mature. I saw the girls in my classes as more intelligent and serious. I was a Fan of women.

But all of this is not true. It is not true if the world was run by women that it would be better. It's simply not. It's not true anything that I have believed about women. It is true that some women manipulate others, and abuse others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all women are good people, are kind, and gentle and are feminine.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate the expression of femininity to all women, and that all women are kind, gentle, and nice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and think that if the world was run by women that it would be better for everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that women are honest, are trustworthy, are good, and are incapable of manipulation and harm doing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think of women as always the victim and never the perpetrator.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belief women are more mature, more intelligent, and more serious.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all work done by a women is better.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women who are parents are better parents.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be a fan of women.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women are better at caring for children, are kinder, nicer, and more gentler.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everything that a woman says is right, true, and without any chance of deceit or manipulation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have any idea, or belief about a person's character, personality, expression and skills simply because they are a woman, except the very physical points like they have a vagina, otherwise there is nothing for me to expect or project onto them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be manipulated through people who are kind, nice, and happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women are naturally happier and it is better to be a woman than a man.


When a woman approaches me with kindness, happiness, niceness, I feel melted. I feel warm, I feel obligated to her. I feel I must help her. I feel I must do all I can. I feel nervous. I feel unsure. I feel like I don't want to make her upset. I feel I want to make her happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel warm, and happy, and nervous and unsure of myself when a women approaches me with happiness, niceness and kindness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel obligated to make a woman who is nice, kind, and happy, feel good, feel happy, is helped, and not make her upset or it is my fault.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame myself when a woman uses manipulation, where I deny that she had any responsibility, and that she is innocent and deny that she manipulated me, even though she did.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for my own emotions and feelings when a woman manipulates me with niceness, kindness, pleasantry, or happiness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do things for women just because they are being kind, nice, happy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women are better than men.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that women are good.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to wish I was a woman, and believe life would be better if I was a woman.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat