Day27 Reacting To Manipulation

This blog post will be about Manipulation and what I have uncovered/discovered through Me.

So I found that there are two main types of Manipulation. There might be more, but right now this is what I have found.

 I am defining Manipulation here as using an Expression and/or Emotion/Feeling to get someone Else to do something, believe in something, etc...

Based on what I observed each person will be familiar in using in one Polarity type of manipulation. This is what I observed of myself, as well as the adults and children I have known.

There is the Happiness/Sadness Manipulation, and the Anger/Nice Manipulation.

These are the two types. You will most clearly see this form of manipulation in children, because of their lack of experience. Adults start to evolve these Manipulations into these more sophisticated types:

Love/Depression Manipulation and the Confident/Gentle Manipulation.

So these are evolutions of the Happiness/Sadness Manipulation and the Anger/Nice Manipulation, respectively.


I am someone who had developed the Love/Depression Manipulation. And I more prone to be manipulated by Confidence/Gentleness and Anger/Nice Manipulation. I observed that I am hardly manipulated by Happiness/Sadness and only slightly manipulated by Love/Depression.

So I could tell you a long story about how I used Love and Depression to Manipulate other people. This I did with awareness. So I would speak to someone about Love. Here I would speak in a specific tone and voice. The words I spoke were specific. I would really be/become Love as myself in my expression. The result is that for Some people ( Not all people) they would be manipulated by what I said. They would feel the Love. They would feel attracted to what I was saying. Once I started the Desteni process I saw what I was doing and vowed to NEVER do it again, and I haven't.

So I am familiar with my past in using Love to Manipulate people. When I would use Love, and become Love as energy, I would be manipulating myself. I would feel the energy within me. I would create it and become it. I also lived most my life in the Depression energy as well. Where I was manipulating myself to feel tired and be tired, and see the world negatively and other people as negative/bad.

With Anger/Confidence, I have seen various adults over the last 4 years of my life who lived this point. Each one was successful in manipulating me with this. This is something I reacted to. I would listen/follow what they said. So what I see is that we each may have our own primary way we manipulate and the other type of manipulation we are more prone to be actually manipulated by.

Because, when I saw someone speak in Love or Depression, I wouldn't fall for it. I would not be manipulated by this. The reason why is clear, because I was already very experienced in using this manipulation myself. Anger/Confidence however and being Gentle as a way to manipulate other people, that was something I never did. Never. I would always be quiet and not speak. When I did speak, and when I was trying to teach someone something, or impart wisdom, I spoke within Love. I also would otherwise speak within Depression about all the bad things.

Manipulation I see as a key mind component. It is how the mind shares information to other minds. We each manipulate other people. We do. And we each are manipulated by others, we are. So it is important to learn about this mind construct of manipulation and how it works.

The more we learn about how manipulation works, the more we can stop it, and stop reacting to it.

Other the last 4 years, I have gained the direct life experience with adults which have shown me how much I don;t know and don't understand about manipulation. Every time someone spoke with Confidence or Anger, I would accept what they said.  Or everytime someone was being Nice/Gentle, I accepted what they said.I can see that now. And I can see how people I know I divided into these two camps which are divided by the Feminine and Masculine.

I noticed that boys would use the Anger/Confident manipulation more, as well as being Nice. And I noticed girls/women would use the Happy/Love and Sad/Depression Expression more to manipulate people. I also saw exceptions to the rule where there were men/women who did the opposite. I am one of these men.

I also noticed that I dated women who were the opposite manipulation expression. They would be confident/angry and nice/gentle in their manipulations.For me all I found are cross-references for this system I am uncovering.

I would like to NEVER manipulate Anyone ever, except to manipulate them so that I can show them they are accepting and allowing manipulation, so they can learn to stop it. Otherwise to manipulate someone to impart any other form of knowledge/information, beliefs is just unnacceptable. I HATE being manipulated. And manipulation comes down to just a reaction, lets look at that now.


What happens when someone spoke with Anger/Confidence? I felt scared, intimated, agreeable, unsure in myself.

What happens when someone spoke with Nice/Gentle? I like them. I am agreeable, I do what they said to do, I do favors for them. I follow what they said.

What happens when someone spoke with Love/Happiness?  I feel happy or Love. I want to become devoted to them, and be their partner, and do favors for them, do good things for them.

What happens when someone spoke with Sadness/Depression? I feel guilty/bad, I felt like I did something wrong that it is my fault, that I feel like crying.


So basically I can do self-forgiveness on these reactions and then I am free!!!!!
Yes the answer is that simple.

What I will be doing as extra practice and testing for my stand is to reply in my head the moments and the sounds of people using these expressions to manipulate me, and then checking myself to see that I stop the reactions, and so stand within myself.

Visit Desteni.org 

and check out the desteni courses to learn more about how to apply self-forgiveness.
There is plenty of free material, articles and blogs/vlogs that discuss self-forgiveness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat