Day 735 Friend




I am looking at the word Friend today. And with looking at this word I am reminded of one of my very old friends, the Trees. There have been times in my life where I didn't have any human friends, actually for many long periods of my life. But the trees were a old reliable friend. There is a book called the Giving Tree. It helped me see that Trees are alive and that they give themselves as how they describe in the book. And I remember my mom telling me to stop hitting a tree with a stick, and how it feels pain. Trees do bleed sap. I remember I would draw trees as a kid

There were specific trees that I would go visit. Some when I especially was sad and lonely. Resting my head against the one branch of this one tree. I would look at a tree and I could see all its splendor.

I could hear in my head the voices the trees and plants would make, or at least I would imagine it. How I would say hello silently within myself to them, and I would hear right away how they say hi back all cheerfully. People aren't that cheerful or present. Life is splendor, every moment is a celebration. To be here, to be alive, to see and recognize another, and to be seen and recognized while you are seeing and recognizing another, there's nothing else like it.

I would go into this space within inside myself that allowed me to look and connect with the trees, as I walk by. Catching a leaf of a bush and feeling it softly and gently between my finger tips for a moment before letting go. Seeing them as alive isn't hard to do its very easy.

They carry a wisdom when you ask them questions, maybe its me answering back, but regardless doing so with that intent of approaching a tree and asking a question, I also got support back.

I have forgotten the trees/plants, meaning that I do need to purposefully decide to look at the trees and plants and everyday objects in my life and see them.

These will always be my Friends. Whenever I choose to see them, they are here all around. My human friends are also special, its just different.

The animals, I see them as spirits, like the spirit of the dog or the spirit of the cat. Each animal species is an embodiment of their own spirit, and so each individual one is of that same spirit. So while I do remember and relate to my previous pets, I know and remember that their spirit is with all such pets. I will find the same expression in others because they are one.

These animal and tree/plant friends will always be my old time friends. Humans are more difficult, but the reason we are all here is to support the humans. And Human friends are their own unique gift. Each one is unique and we cannot compare between friends.

I am selfishly motivated by my friends, I am motivated for them, to help them, to be better for them, to be stronger for them, for us all. This is what has gotten me throughout all my years, my years in childhood, teens, and young adult. I know what matters and what's important and I keep it close to my heart.

Whenever I connect with such spirits or awareness, and I speak from that starting point, I do speak as them and it is deep and impactful, because I am seeing things from the grander perspective, from the perspective of oneness and equality and of the truth (note I am just speaking as myself but placing myself in different shoes). The more perspectives you take on, and the more you see, the closer you get to the truth.

I would sometimes say I was never alone, I have myself, but in reality I would connect with things of this world. The trees, music itself, a piano, food, the sounds and lights, the sky, and I would do all of this amongst people. Connecting with this leads to connecting with the entire world, and with a grander perspective, I can see the world that is possible, the life that is possible.

Connecting with such points made me seem special, cause I could do things like look at snails, or sit quiet for a long time or seem calm all the time. When I was just looking, busy being here, living in the moment. At the same time in my years growing up in school I was surviving. I would retreat to the natural world in order to recuperate and find refuge.

With Desteni I could do the impossible and face the emotions/reactions that burdened me and prevented me from expressing with people and in public. My mission/goal when I was a teenager was to become enlightened so that I can help people by showing them the way. I also had a desire for a relationship with a partner, my soul mate. But throughout this, who I am, my words and mission stood firm. With finding Desteni it was simply me being me still. It was an extension and continuation of myself: to help people through finally understanding how the mind works, and being an example.

My motivation is my friends in all their forms. The trees, the people, the pets, the substances/materials of the earth. So here I reaffirm my motivation, my original motivation of why I pushed further, why I dared to go more, deeper into the truth, why I pushed the boundaries... because the real world is here and worth creating. Simple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat