Day 733 We are a People

What is it that matters in Life or to Life? What is it that matters? What is the core purpose or meaning to Life?

Many people have asked this questions over the eons of time and generation. Many have died throughout this time. There were also many that did live before they died. Where are all on different points in Life, with different families, backgrounds, power... Many of these things we were born into, yes we were. But its not about what you were given, either as challenges or gifts, but who you were with the life you have been given or born into. Will you turn challenges into gifts?

We are all being tested in this way. We are all being challenged in some way. We all have something to learn, something to do, something to expand upon. What is the meaning/purpose to Life?

I would say that whatever you DO with the Life you have, that becomes your meaning/purpose that you are living. Whatever you do and apply here, now, today, and then tomorrow and the next day is your Living Purpose/Meaning. That is real. Its not an idea or aspiration, it is what happens. Who you are within your life, what you do with it that is what matters, and what defines you. So you can have some lofty goals or dreams, but what you do to get there, that is what is real. What you practically do to manifest/get to a point that is what is real. Everyday we are building our lives and our purpose. Every day.

Within that Doing, you have a reason of why you are doing it. That is what defines you as well. Why do you do it? Why are you living your life and your decisions? Who are you within your Life, within your decisions? Why do you do it?

We aren't all that different as people, as beings or entities that exist. We all exist. We have awareness. We can move and do and decide. We all apply our effort to something. And we create this world together.

I have found the greatest meaning/purpose for me to life is people themselves, or beings, or the awareness of things. I would call plants as people, animals as people, objects, mass and material as people, the beings that exist everywhere as people. Each are unique of course and different. I won't treat a tiger like a human or a human like a tiger. But I see in the heart of things, the value is the same. No matter how despicable a human being may be, who they are at their core, their potential of being, is the same. For me the greatest value is recognizing the value in all of us, and then practically working with people and seeing that potential develop slowly over time. To see that come out eventually, and to play a role in that. There are various roles I can play that will help with that, and none of these roles or actions are lesser or greater. Its simply what is needed. But people, is what at the heart or core of meaning and purpose is for me.

I do want to leave my mark, to leave my best that I can do. I have limited time on Earth, as do we all. We all will die. Its best to make the most of it and live for real. I know that through me living and supporting others that it will accumulate over time and be carried on by others after me. And even if it doesn't, if it fails, then I know I still made the right choice and gave everyone the best of me, the best chance, my darnest to help. So I will be satisfied either way. But man, when I do see someone's potential grow, I can't help but smile and feel a warmth in my heart.

I am a person, and together we are a people. I receive value from living as a people that reflects what is best for all. What more could I ask for?

www.desteni.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat