My Fight for Justice (as anger)

I'm exploring depths of my mind I haven't before. Or should I rather say that I am seeing my mind and myself from a different perspective. I have been grappling with a point for many years, it was a question about whether what I felt within me sometimes when I write about something or express something is something real? Now, I understand.

What I am talking about is this experience I called feeling strong or a strength when I would talk about best for all sometimes. I felt strong and I questioned it, because I know that I'm supposed to direct me, and not have these experiences rise up within me. I wasn't sure about it. So what ended up happening is that I embraced it and just did it on purpose saying it was me and it was real, because I am talking about what is best for all.

So I was wrong. It was an experience of the mind. It was energy. Now I understand. I understand that no matter what you may call it, energy is energy. You can call it peace, justice, best for all, its still energy. And when you act on it, you will do things that are not best for all. This included shouting, seeking vengence, blaming, seeing yourself or others as victims. Its the whole interplay of being strong, and being weak. Anger is anger no matter if you call it justice or what is right. War is war. Violence is violence. No matter what you may call it or say why you do it. Energy is energy.

So this part of me, only now am I stopping it. This area within me that made me feel strong, that I would empower through anger, through energy. This area where I feel good and felt good. Energy is energy, no matter if it is called happiness or excitement, it doesn't matter to the mind, its still all fuel to the mind and so directly fuels all of the manifestations of the mind. If you want to stop rape and war in this world, you need to be able to stop energy as happiness and joy within you. It may seem counter intuitive, but once you understand that the mind only cares about energy you will see that all of it is the same within you. Now its something I finally get.

So everything within me, all the thought, all the emotion, all the feeling is now threatened, I am starting to change all of it. Its going to take some time, but the pillars that it rested on is now shaken. All the beauty, all the good, that protected the evil is now exposed. Justice is no longer an excuse. a victim is no longer a reason. What is right is no longer spoken. The only thing I'm doing now is stopping the energy, ALL energy, no matter what. No matter how it appears, no matter how it is presented. No matter the good guy or bad guys, heroes or villains, it is all the same drama, it is all the same energy. There is nothing left to hide behind. There is just me and the physical and what is real, without energy.

This is my challenge then, to face what I previously accepted and allowed, and now change it. Change how I responded, stopping the energy, and being/living as the physical.

See www.Desteni.org to learn more about Process and the Mind.

Part of the habit I am breaking is stopping the Fight, or fighting. Basically Im stopping participating and just stopping the energy. Fighting something generates energy. It is anger, it is called justice. It is also evil. Good is bad, and bad is good. And both is fighting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat