Day11 - Depression as Cynicism and Pessimism

Today I learned that I have been feeling depression as Cynicism and Pessimism that the a world that is best for all won't happen.

I felt this way as a reaction to seeing people give up, argue for their limitations, not willing to change, look at a point, or learn from it. It came from seeing people talking about money, and the natural world like its a dead thing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel depression when seeing people talk about the nature as a dead thing and talk about how important money is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel depression when I see people argue for their limitations and refuse to investigate themselves further.

I also feel this way when people tell me how a world that is best for all is not possible. I also feel angry as I try to tell them why it is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel depressed when people tell me that a world that is best for all is not possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry when people tell me a world that is best for all is not possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel unsure in myself and lose faith in myself when I feel depressed when hearing someone tell me why a world that is best for all is not possible.

I let go of these reactions and I embrace myself. I know I'm going to do my part that brings about a world that is best for all and nothing can stop me from doing my part, and taking responsibility for me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat