Day 9 What I learned about Love

Love is now a feeling I can identify clearly within me. I can see it within me as a trigger to this video game. I can see it trigger when watching this or that movie. I can see it trigger in my memories with this person. Love is a feeling, an energy, which doesn't need to exist. Looking at how it works, how it exists within me: it is triggered by various media. And the moments that I felt love as a feeling with another person, was also triggered by the moment, by the situation.

One memory where I felt love as an energy was when I was laying down and holding my girlfriend at the time, the bed was comfortable. The image of the place was perfect. And I felt the energy I generated within me attached to this moment. What is interesting about feelings is that they are attached to only particular or specific moments. For example, you won't find this love when the same "loved one" is yelling at you. How useful can the feeling of Love be, when its not there when you need it? And isn't that often a complaint made in relationships, that your partner isn't there when you need them?

If a relationship requires, or relies on a feeling like love in order to exist/function, then it can't function very far outside of its preordained moments or situations that trigger love as a feeling. Beyond those set moments, love as a feeling won't exist. And real life situations won't confine themselves to nice butterfly moments laying in bed. Real life moments include real stressors, conflicts, fighting, money issues, career issues, children issues, problems, difficulties, injuries, illnesses. So that is why relationships that are based on love as a feeling fail. Because they can't go the distance.

Going the distance requires laying the foundation of yourself as an individual on something that is not Love as a feeling triggered by the moment. That is why this Desteni process exists. That is why I do what I do, and have followed what Desteni has shared for a long time. Because us humans rely on our feelings in order to move, and feel motivated. We are limited, and embrace these limits, we revel in them, enjoy them. We don't want to let go.

Beyond feelings, is this physical world and this physical body. Nothing in this physical reality in nature or in the Earth relies on feelings yet look at all it does, has done, and all that accomplishes on a daily basis. You don't need feelings in order to live life or create with life. This Earth is proof of that.

Real Love is what the Earth does, and it does it without feeling. It is consistent, reliable, trustworthy, stable, and always there. The way the trees grow, the way water is recycled, the way that bodies of organic life is recycled, reused, reshaped, reformed. Its perfection.

We humans are not living in the image and likeness of this Earth, of perfection. Being consistent, reliable, trustworthy is not the Human Nature currently, but it can be.

Doing so requires that we are not limited to feelings, to be motivated by them, to be dependent on the moment and situation to dictate who we are, what we do through how we feel.

Being able to walk a partnership with one person successfully, in the image and likeness of the Earth, of Life, of Perfection, is possible, though requires all I have said here already. It's commonsense.

Knowing the reason why you walk a partnership with someone helps show where you stand.

Good Luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat