Lifeism

Okay so I'm making up a word in order to communicate how I view the world to someone I meet.

Lifeism.

This is the view that everything in this existence is alive. The earth, sand, gravel, water, air, plants, animals. And that all is one and equal in value of life. Alive here means aware. So all of these things is aware. So there is nothing in existence that isn't aware, and so alive. So eating animals or plants you are eating something aware, so in that sense it doesn't matter if you eat an animal or plant. What matters is how you treat the plant and animal while it is alive, like how animals are treated in factory farming for example.

I believe or follow Lifeism as opposed to Monotheism, like Christianity or Islam, or Judiasm. In these religions they paint the Earth as a dead thing, that was created by God that is there to Serve Man. I don't believe in that, which is what I just Said with Lifeism. Everything is alive and aware. I can't necessarily prove this is the case, which is why I'm making the word up, Lifeism, and I'm saying I follow that as opposed to Monotheism.

The view that the Earth is alive and aware, isn't something completely new. Many Indigenous people in the Americas, North, Central, and South America have had similar views.

So I do view this existence as existing as one and equal. It's not a special feeling, or a  magical words. Because you are always one and equal to yourself. Whether you are a rapist, murderer, angry, or depressed, or whatever you exist as, you are one and equal to yourself. So Saying this existence is one and equal just means that we are responsible for everything and we are creating everything through who we are. This existence is us.

So again, I'm making this word up to easily communicate and describe how I view the world. So when people ask what religion I follow I say this, mostly because in Christianity, Judiasm, and Islam, they view the Earth as Dead and here to serve man, which include the animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone