Day 13 Positive Experiences

So today I what I became aware of as I faced my mind was that there are positive experiences that I have been accepting and allowing. The first one in my day was tiredness. When I woke up I was in tiredness, and it was a positive experience, I liked it. It was floating and relaxed, yet it was tiredness as a feeling, as a positive energy. I had trouble stopping it, even with self-forgiveness and breathing. It was only when I applied the inhalation as a point of checking myself for my experience and for any energy. My inhalation was very specific here, it was SHARP and FULL and I held my breath with my lungs full. Before when I was using breath in the morning it was more RELAXED and it was like HALF-full inhalation. So the breathing I needed to do to support was specific.

As I continued my day I noticed the pattern of how I have accepted and allowed positive experiences to take over my life. I observed several things about me.

I observed how emotions are there to protect feelings, where feelings are the heaven, the golden jewel and emotions are like the weapons that protect them. So if you try stopping feelings, you are met with emotions as resistance as defense, both as ways to distract you and to bring you out of awareness and into energy again. So will never stop the mind no matter how many times you stop the emotions, the negative experiences, until you stop the feelings, the positive experience, because it will just keep on coming!

I observed that I FINALLY have an answer to a question I had 6 years ago! That the energy I felt in my past moments was Anger as Postivity as Feeling as Empowering! Even though I was writing a blog about oneness and equality, what I was feeling within me was energy! Now I know it!

With this awareness, I additionally see the important of my inner awareness, where its like I tilt my head down for a second as a thing I did throughout my life, and that I become aware of my inner. In my inner I see what's going on, and I can check to see if everything is clear as having no energy. So now I know that this anger as energy as positive feeling is not allowed anymore inside of me. And that to speak, live or write while with that as my inner experience is not acceptable or allowable.

I also know it is going to take a while to completely change myself on this point, but through consistency in application, I will change it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat