The Self is the key. You are the key. If you want to make things better, focus on yourself. Do you have a relationship with yourself? Are you able to hold yourself and know yourself? Do you know what you are feeling? Do you know what you are thinking? Are you here with yourself? Do you Know yourself?

Self is the Key. You are the Key. You have the power. You are the power. You need to know the power. You need to know yourself. You need to know who you are right now in this moment in what you are thinking and feeling. And you need to start stopping whatever it is that is not best for you. You need to start stopping that which is harmful to Life.

Be the Self that is Free from all limitation, pain, abuse, destruction, and full of creation, ability, and potential. You start becoming through self-forgiveness.

Would you like to have a relationship with Your self?

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Im not the only one 231

Im not the only one

So these words are specific, "Im not the only one." At first glance, they might not seem much, however I ask you to look at these words with me: "I'm not the only one," and join me in asking ourselves have I really lived these words and the realization/truth that they are? In my life in totality, I haven't because I have for the most part only considered ME, and my life, and what mattered to me. I wasn't considering other people, and their lives. Today there was one such instance that I would like to draw upon within redefining and changing me, and my behavior and how I relate to others, and this world.

I won't go into the details, like dates, facts and names, about this event, but the principles and nature of the event is important. I was reacting to a specific person, and it was a rather unusual and peculiar reaction. So I was working at understanding what is going on here, until I came to the point that I am not the only one, and so within that there is an awesome point. That I am equal with other people, that there are people just like me, and I can be wrong, they can be wrong, I can learn from them and they can learn from me. I am not alone. I am not the only one.

So within the statement, "I am the only one" is specialness, uniqueness, and superiority. The denial of this statement, I am not the only one, is where not only Humility is found, but also the truth. And what is knowledge without application? So this is where the specifics/detail of me, and my behavior matter.

First of all I notice within living Im not the only one, things become easier, I can relax. This means I have been holding tension. I can be more gentle. I can listen more. I can take my time speaking. I can wait, and be patient. I know creation of rather large things is possible. There is no more rush or tension. I can enjoy myself with other people. I am not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment