Im not the only one 231

Im not the only one

So these words are specific, "Im not the only one." At first glance, they might not seem much, however I ask you to look at these words with me: "I'm not the only one," and join me in asking ourselves have I really lived these words and the realization/truth that they are? In my life in totality, I haven't because I have for the most part only considered ME, and my life, and what mattered to me. I wasn't considering other people, and their lives. Today there was one such instance that I would like to draw upon within redefining and changing me, and my behavior and how I relate to others, and this world.

I won't go into the details, like dates, facts and names, about this event, but the principles and nature of the event is important. I was reacting to a specific person, and it was a rather unusual and peculiar reaction. So I was working at understanding what is going on here, until I came to the point that I am not the only one, and so within that there is an awesome point. That I am equal with other people, that there are people just like me, and I can be wrong, they can be wrong, I can learn from them and they can learn from me. I am not alone. I am not the only one.

So within the statement, "I am the only one" is specialness, uniqueness, and superiority. The denial of this statement, I am not the only one, is where not only Humility is found, but also the truth. And what is knowledge without application? So this is where the specifics/detail of me, and my behavior matter.

First of all I notice within living Im not the only one, things become easier, I can relax. This means I have been holding tension. I can be more gentle. I can listen more. I can take my time speaking. I can wait, and be patient. I know creation of rather large things is possible. There is no more rush or tension. I can enjoy myself with other people. I am not the only one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat