What does Servent, Serpent, Evil, Life, Kings and Harry Potter have in common? Read to find out!!! 244




Servant of Life; Servant of the Physical.

So there is an interesting point I would like to get across. Looking at these words, "Servent" sticks out. It sounds like Serpent. And what did we learn in the Bible? The serpent tricked or manipulated or deceived Adam and Eve. So let me ask you, who is the greatest being in the Garden? Man or the serpent? Hmm...I know it might be a blow to your supposed high held regard of Humanity, but self-honestly the Serpent was the greatest being in the garden of Eden, because he did trick Man, and Man fell for it. But how do we regard these things: serpent and deception/manipulation? We regard it as evil don't we? I don't know if there's an easy way to say this, but we kind of screwed ourselves with this. How come? Well, it turns out that most of us are so scared of manipulation and deception, that we are actually opening up ourselves to manipulation and deception, because we never studied the point. We never studied the greatest being that existed: the serpent.. that which we supposedly labeled evil. But let me ask you this... were you the one that decided that the serpent was evil? Or were you taught that? So the question is, who is deceiving who here.

So for those that are interested with the serpent, they can investigate that point further for themselves. I actually am just using that example as a segway to this next point. I suspect that it is no coincidence that servent and serpent sound so Similar. SSSSSSSS. (You can also look how Harry Potter also made snakes Evil). Servant has a negative meaning/feeling doesn't it? Would you like to be a servant? Are you just a servant? You probably wouldn't want to say Yes. Am I right? But here's the thing... there is a trick here or a lesson to be learned. Those who make a commitment to serve something or someone,  meaning that they embrace the role of the servant, what happens in their life? Self-honestly look at that point. Wouldn't they now be favored? Wouldn't they receive more benefits? Won't they be honored and revered? Why? Because they embraced their role and live it well. The question is why don't you or people in general not want to say I Am a Servant to Something. Servant is like a Slave, is one thought people have. But those are just your emotions speaking I would say, because just look at this point, are you or are you not a servant/slave to many things without which you'd die? Here is a list: you are a slave to air, you require it don't you? The same with food, shelter, clothing protection, and having or being in a community of people. So are you or are you not a slave to your basic necessities. Obviously yes, and if you say no then check your self-honesty (go without these things for 30 days and see what happens). So why then don't we just admit, and be humble, we are not masters of our environment or lives, but slaves to it. And guess what, with that humility actually opens the door to becoming a master/king of your life. Because look at this point, what is a King really? Isn't a king someone who is bound to his people, that is a servant to his people? Isn't he responsible? So the same with any leader, manager, CEO, organizer, and even employee. To have a successful army you need the same points as well. Its not a question whether success comes with being committed and meeting your needs, and embracing your position/role and taking responsibility for it. The question is why aren't we servants of Life itself?

The answer to the question above can be found by asking another question. Would being a Servant of Life, make you A king of Life? And being a Servant of the Physical, make you a King of the Physical? Would you be bound to honor and respect all forms of life? To make sure that all life reaches their fullest and absolute potential in whatever form it exists as? Is that You? Are you a Servant of Life/Physical? Are you a King of the Servant/Physical? And if not, the question is what are you a servant of? What/Who do YOU Serve... Did you realize that?.......... That by default you always serve something/someone. The question is then What or Who do you Serve. That means you are still a servant. I suggest that the highest form of servitude be serving Life/Physical, which means you will do what is best for all of the Life Physical Forms, or Life itself as the essence/potential that exist.

And so the last question to look at is Why did I write this blog? Well, to be self-honest, I am looking at these words, being/becoming a Servant of Life as the Physical. Because then Who I am, my body, this substance is here to serve the very substance that is one and equal to it, so this entire physical reality you see. And living and becoming that. And by default or by definition that would make me a King of Life/Physical because I granted myself that authority/responsibility. A self-named/made king then, granting himself the authority/responsibility over this existence. And you see a king is nothing by a Servant. Kings, like snakes in the bible and harry pottery, have been made evil, haven't they? But again I ask, were you the one that decided that kings were/are evil or were you taught that? Did you make up your own mind, or were you deceived? You can make a self-honest check by seeing that if someone is not taking control of this entire existence, then that means no one is. How long can a planet last with 7 Billion Human beings, with not One of them taking responsibility over this entire planet? Not long I would say. So do we need kings? YES. Do we need Servants? YES. We need the Kings/Servants/Knights/Warriors/Supporters of Life of the Physical to care/guard this existence, which is real and beautiful, and worth living in and protecting. Now all we need are people, and ideally everyone would be on board on this, that will live/be THIS. The last question is... Are you Real? Because you have to be self-honest, if you are living in this Reality, and you are not giving two hoots about what happens in this Reality, are you even real? Where/what do you value then? What is the self-created reality that you honor and regard above this One Real Reality.

So looking at this further for myself. I found that in my life that when I dedicated myself to something/someone I always had positive results. When I served/gave I received. I made things happen in reality. Within that point there is ease, peace of mind, self-trust/knowing that all is right and as it should, because I am living my point/place. With such points now if I were to take it to the extreme, meaning that I now not only include a few points that I serve, but many more points, I notice that my physical body will be completely dedicated to such points, and within me I am even more satisfied than before, because I have taken more points within me. So I am more full. And so I would stop complaining about pains, about my situations or about what is here. Because I am living my points, and I am dedicated. Simply for that reason I am satisfied. I don't need anything else. I have my points to live/apply. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat