Reassessing and Recreating a New Starting Point for Blogging 240

Hi, so I will be, like the title says, reassessing and recreating my starting point for blogging. From now on, I will be blogging on substantial points. So no more surface level, or simply touching the surface of the mind. I will be going deep into points of my mind and the general mind. I will be describing in detail, the energies, my experiences, and thoughts I have.

So let's begin! I have potential business client, and with this client, there exist a dimension of hope for the future, specifically that she becomes a long standing and permanent client. If such a future were to occur, this would secure a significant amount of income for me. On a practical level, I have already decided to do whatever physical work necessary, meaning as much physical support possible, within the limits of what I can give without upsetting the balance of time I have, to secure her as a client. Why? I am in the beginning stages of a business, and if I secure a good solid ground of clients, no matter how long or hard it took to get them, then I will be set. What do I mean by a solid ground of clients? I mean that they are extremely satisfied with me, and how I treated them and supported them in our business relationship. So this is important, because they will start to bring in new clients to me. The more I give, the more I will receive.

So narrowing our sights now on the dimension of hope... Yes, I do want to create this future, and I will to do what it takes to secure it. So on a practical level, I am pretty set. It seems obvious to me then that this dimension of hope is something more unconscious, perhaps on a quantum level. I would describe it as moving on a certain wavelength, which is not noticeable, unless I really hone in on it, and be self-honest on what it is about. Opening it up more, I see a dimension of happiness, enjoyment, celebration, excitement, thrill, over-joyed, movements within a picture format as this hope, simulating having achieved this future, and how I would feel. I wish to be successful. I wish to be better/more. I wish to feel good. I wish to feel strong. What I notice about wishing for such points, is that my behavior becomes wishy washy, where my behavior becomes dilute, within not taking all the actions and steps I could have taken, because I am participating and staying within the image, hope, dream and wishes, instead of here in reality in behavior to make such a reality. Do you really believe you can create the reality you want by simply being in your mind and feeling what you would expect yourself to feel like if such a reality were true, thus doing nothing more than playing pretend?

No of course not. Yet that exists within me, deep inside me. I would suspect it exists in most if not everyone. I personally, KNOW what I want. I KNOW what I want to create. So I don't need an imagination, or feeling to remind me of that.

I am now accessing a fear. What if I stop these wishes? What if I stop these feelings? Will I stop feeling motivated? Will I stop acting? These are the fears that come up, obviously as a defense mechanism, a last ditch effort to prevent me from truly and finally stopping these feelings and these wishes. This fear is obvious. This fear is doing everything it can to simply cover up everything I have seen, cover up my entire being with fear. And that is quite an effective strategy, because I would just enter into fear, and give up. IF I accepted and allowed that to happen.

So that's it then. The release is here. Responsibility has been taken. Change is prepared. Now to simply walk it. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat