Sounding Self-forgiveness on FEAR 229 & how Fear is tied to Money


Life is currently A Theatrical Production

So within applying self-forgiveness aloud, in the moment, with the energy experiences that are here, which before appeared subtle, but since doing self-forgiveness on them, I see them more clearly for how they exist in this moment, here.

I see how my motivation is tied to the future, specifically the FEAR of the future.

FEAR
False Evidence Appearing Real
Finding Excuses and Reasons
Failure Expected and Received
False Emotions Appearing Real
Future Events Appearing Real
Frantic Effort to Avoid Reality


So through doing self-forgiveness in the moment aloud, I saw that I was either constantly accessing the future or the past. So do you know how sometimes we think about a deadline or a future meeting, schedule, work or responsibility? And how we sometimes  think about what we will do, how it will go, what will happen, and how we will handle it? One thing that seems to go unnoticed, or at least not acted upon is that when we do this projection we are doing Here, and we do it within Fear. That for me it appeared subtle, yet when I started forgiving, and releasing the fear, it became apparent that there was lots of fear about the future, which isn't necessary, especially when I realized that I was essentially in a small compartmentalized space within myself here, creating this alternate reality as this projection, Here. So that isn't necessary, this fear, and the way I do it, because I can simply be here and direct myself within doing the preparation here. So the next point is the most interesting.

My motivation is/was tied to the future, to the fear of the future. My motivation, my self-will, my power was tied, defined to the fear of the future, which is fear that is right here in this moment. I notice this because when I forgave this fear, I lost motivation, and movement, and self-will. That meant it had been defined to this fear of the future. Now I am redefining, and really revealing to myself, that the only thing I need for motivation, self-will, movement, is myself. And yes fear is a part of myself, which is why you can say it motivated me. But its not necessary. I can make things a different way. I can let go of the fear, and I can simply be the motivation entirely as myself, as the entirety of me, instead of just a part of me, defined in a limited way. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have defined and created a part of me, FEAR, separate from the entirety/whole as myself, and access that and be within and as that part of me called FEAR, because I had defined my motivation, self-will and direction to requiring to access that, because such aspects of myself are necessary for day to day living and survival, so I had done this long ago, and throughout my life to motivate me each day, for my school work and responsibilities, instead I could have been the full motivation myself, instead defining and creating and using fear, which is just a part for that purpose, I could have used the entirety of me to be the self-will, direction, and motivation of my life.

----
Later in the day today, I faced another fear point, wherein I looked at and saw a sample of the abuses that are taking placing in every moment, through the power of the internet, which is all tied to money, and poverty. Where people are doing things purely for money, meaning they otherwise would NEVER do. That itself is an abuse of life. In reality though, the abuse is tied to money. So whether you are money through an enjoyable work environment where you would honestly work, even if you weren't paid, that that person and that work is still connected and part of the abuses that occurring in the name of money, due to lack of money. Because Money is going to be earned and spent, and that circulates in the system, and the fact that the solution involves using money, makes everyone equally responsible, simply from handling, earning, and spending money. There is no such thing as a clean, honest days work. All money is tainted, with the abuse that occurs. When you see the abuse, and if you're honest, you will see what I mean. We need a living income for everyone, so that everyone can stop participating in the abuse, and start participating in the solution. Living income is part of that solution. If you ever wished peace on earth, and end to all the wars and violence, you would support a living income, and if you don't, its only because you weren't committed to actually investigate fully all solutions, and that is limitation based on your own relationship to the mind, which is where all abuse is inborn from the start. So I suggest studying your mind first, and where your thoughts come from. For that, look into DIP, lite.desteniiprocess.com where you will have the support of individuals who have already walked the process for many years now. Investigate yourselves. You only have one life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat