Want, Need and Desire 237

So I'm taking this opportunity to define the words, and thus energies within me, for these words: Want, Need and Desire. So similar to how in yesterdays blog I was looking at anticipation, and those positive feelings, I am looking at something similar, something "Positive." So depending on what energy is accessed, one of these words, or some combination of these three words, define the energy. Some of my physical behaviors and changes to my behavior include, Tightness in my stomach/solar plexus, Tensing of my feet, Clasping of my hands. Shutting of my eyes. The energy for me feels intense. In general, now that I can look and reflect on what is going on within me, I feel/become uncomfortable where I am, how I am sitting, laying or standing. I feel/become uncomfortable in/within my body. It is functioning in such a way where its so uncomfortable within my body, that I, for some reason, seek these desire/want/need point. So its as if want/need/desire is defined in order to require that I feel uncomfortable. If I do not not feel uncomfortable in/within my body then I am not desiring, wanting or needing something.

So be honest, this is perhaps one of the more difficult energies for me to work with. I would say that I participated in such energy most of my life. And to be self-honest, I used the energy, that the energy isn't to blame, that I am responsible. With this understanding and framework for approach. The aim/goal is to certainly stop participating in such energy, and especially moving and acting on this energy. The approach I will take will be the firstly stop myself, and breath, and ground myself when such energy is triggered. Because typically/normally I do act on this energy. Writing I will reserve on opening up where relevant. This is the approach I will be taking for this energy, which reflects the relationship I have had with this energy in my life.

So wants needs, and desires... oh my!

I recommend the following Eqafe Interview on Grounding oneself: https://eqafe.com/p/grounded-reptilians-part-363

The Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat