Day 738 Here's a Cat

I just finished watching stranger things 3 and its 1:38 am exactly. And I have an Image of a cat here. This is my life. I'm writing this blog because writing one blog does make a difference. A single word can make a difference. I know it sounds corny and cheesy. I'm 29 now as of July 13. Did you know I was born on Friday the thirteenth? So, yes I'm 29, and I feel the weight of it. I can see myself getting older. And I feel the weight of Tiredness, of apathy, of the world being so big that how can I possibly change it? How can I change it one word really? I mean really? Yes really. With one word, with one blog, with some moments out of my day I can help change the world. The world is big. Really big. But we have to do something. We have to try.

When it comes to the world we have many problems. We have problems with our system. We have problems with needing to make money in order to eat. We have the problem where we need to do jobs that aren't best for all, that's only existence is to make more money for someone else, and that the main goal and motivation is to make money. We have the problem of a lack of spirit too, a lack of will-power to really change thing. We have the problem of a lack of vision and understanding of the problem.

We are many people. The main thing we have to do is to really figure out what's going on inside us, inside this head of ours. To really understand what it takes to change who we are, ourselves, this personality, this way of being. To really understand so deeply and so wholly that we do change, and we can change with our willpower and direction. Like an exact science or an art. And we do have to do this individually as ourselves. I mean a real detailed self-research, and self-exploration into the deepest depths of us, of our minds, and self, into the very building blocks and core of self.

This is a tremendous thing. I mean countries and nations have invested many efforts into figuring out how to control the dangerous public, to educate the populations. I mean it works I suppose. At the same time its not true understanding. You have the blind leading the blind. People who don't really understand their own minds, going ahead to teach others what it is. I mean what are people really teaching in the end?

The world is big, really big. And just one mind, our own mind is very very big, its vast. I know it may seem stupid but just saying this makes me feel a lot better. Like saying the truth. Its a big task ahead of any of us who dare to walk the entire mind, and walk the entire world process. Its not easy. There's no guarantee for success. Failure is likely. But maybe I have watched too many movies since saying that is getting me a bit pumped actually, haha.

I suppose if I look at it, I'm happy in knowing that I have a chance to do something real, to leave a real impact, on a very deep and real level. I mean, how many people can say they are walking the depths of the mind and actually have the descriptions of what it is, and have the tools to work with it, and have the backup of other people to do it. Its like a secret agent thing or something. I know I will get old and die or die young. But at least tonight, this blog is mine, I'm owning it. This is my baby and creation, an no one can take away my word. No one. Not tonight, and not right now.

I have a sense of a blind optimism, which I like. Believing that things will work out. Maybe not for me, but for others, for someone 200 years from now, because of my efforts. In some ways the fantasy is more real than the current reality. I suppose the future is a kind of fantasy isn't it? Yet if you really want to create something that will last, well you have to have that vision/fantasy of it and know that its going to be about something futuristic, something that will take a long time and effort and planning and investment.

In the mean time, I'm betting on the small moments in my day adding to the bigger picture. I'm betting on me. I'm betting that I'm worth it at least, that having that blind sense of integrity, doing something because it is right, it is best for all even if no one is looking. I'm betting on becoming my utmost potential, something almost godly, at least in the most practical sense. It's important to have goals you know? To have that vision.

Because otherwise I can see me wasting away, and just coasting by. I don't want to coast and wither. I want to expand and create. I want to see a new me, a different me. Something grand, something really spectacular to behold at least in my own eyes. I suppose I can always be a villain in someone else's story. It's something scary and intimidating to dare to take ownership of myself and not be defined by others, and what they think. It's dangerous. Or is it? Do I trust me to actually be what's best for all? Am I worthy of that trust? Or am I just fooling myself? Maybe at least asking these questions is a good start. Though I do believe there has to be something within us that knows. I mean its so simple.

The weight of the self-doubt and the powerless is heavy. Do I believe there are people that should doubt themselves and second-guess themselves? Hell ya. Do I think I should? I think I shouldn't. But I still do anyway. Well, here I am. I do have a deep sense of powerlessness and I do feel powerless when faced with it, odd huh? But I am reminded of all the possibly and potential of me and others. I see the things I want for me and others. And I remember that I can really change this experiencing by committing and sticking by to some basic principles. To always find a way to do what's best for all, to always try to find a way. However I can. I can write a blog. I can write privately for me. I can try something. I know it sounds stupid but I think that's what the system wants you to think. Like the world system wants you to think that its hopeless and pointless, and that the only way is to make money and join it. I know that's not the way and I know its not stupid to write a blog and TRY. People do give up trying. People do get older and they give up. People do let the system get to them. And so its important to not let it happen and to try again. I think we can all agree on that?

If we are going to fight or live for something let it be for Life itself! Let it be for each one of us, the life in us, and around us, and in all of existence everywhere. Can you see the value of life everywhere? If so then remember it and don't let it go.

It's 2:17 am now. I know things are going to work out for all of us, and for life everywhere. Everything we live is temporary and for a time. And we have what we need to be happy and fulfilled in us and in our life. But it has to be earned/lived through the self-process. Its not earned through money and ways of the system. We'll do it, I believe in us. Have a good night!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270