day 83- I am... um... myself?

Today an interesting point came up, where I was asking why i was a certain way, and I said that it does not matter why I am like this, what matters is what I am, who I am, right now.
Within that some things came up of who I am, and that I can change who I am. The part of why is relevant only so far it informs me of who I am. Though why is not so important. It is bottom line, who I am that matters. Within that I gained power to change some things instantly, that came up, to say no, simply by recognizing who I am in a moment here (nervous), and then moving myself to change. So this is where oneness and equality comes into play, by recognizing what is you, you gain power to change you. So in the same way, seeing this reality as you,  gives you the power to change reality as you. The change happens on a who you are level, which requires following through on a practical level. Who are you and what will you do about it?

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to picture myself as homeless.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself according to being homeless.
When and as I see myself thinking I am homeless, I stop and I breathe- and I direct myself to work with reality to provide for myself the best life possible, where I use my skills and talents to support myself in working at a job or working towards a career, and also work to support this reality, which could be aligned with my job/career.
I commit myself to work and support myself and this reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I don't know anything.
When and as I see myself thinking I don't know anything- I stop and I breathe- and I direct myself to learn about reality and everything.
I commit myself to learn about everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat