Day82- inferiority


INFERIORITY.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to XXX.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to XXX.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider myself as dumb in comparison to XXX.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to YYY.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to YYY.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to ZZZ.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to ZZZ.
I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself to consider myself as dumb in comparison to ZZZ.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to AAAA
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to AAAA


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to DDDD.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to DDDD.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to EEE.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to EEE.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to RRRR
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to RRRR.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as inferior to QQQQ.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as superior to QQQQ. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see myself as not worthy of a great life.
I forgive myself for not giving myself the best life possible.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give myself crap.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give to myself shit.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not care for myself
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not love myself unconditionally.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose greatness over myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose glory over myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to choose anything over myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat