Self-forgiveness Continuing....day69

-->
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to resent my responsibility to act and do what is best for all always.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be absent from my responsibility to always do what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate my responsibility to do what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to kill my responsibility to myself and all life as myself, to always carryout what is best for all, always.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to ignore what is best for all when a moment presents the opportunity to do what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fight with reality as an equal as myself, to not work with myself as reality to bring about a world that is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a woman’s touch more than my commitment to stand as what is best for all life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to walk the easier path more than making sure that the path I walk (easy or hard) is what is best for all, and so ensure I stick to my commitment to stand as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect there to be energy within standing as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect myself to be able to accept and allow energy within me, and still be able to stand; this is not possible; I cannot accept and allow energy and also stand as what is best for all.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realize, and understand that energy is of the mind, is of consciousness, and it is a tool to enslave me, and this cannot produce what is best for all, for all is not considered as one and equal within energy.
 When and as energy arises within and as me, I commit myself to stop participating within and as the energy- through breathing, I bring myself here as the directive principle of my life and I remember my commitment to do what is best for all, always, which includes myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from everyone, by not including taking care of me as part of doing what is best for all, because I consider all as greater or more than me, and as a higher calling that just little old me, and so I was trying to reach a higher status and feeling that I was important because I was taking care of all, which is ironic because not taking care of me would indicate I am not responsible enough to take care of anyone else, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat