day84... excuses excuses

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the emotions and feelings that are generated within hate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse this body through participating within and as energy while I am within and as hate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as hate.
When and as I see myself participating within and as hate, I stop and I breathe- I realize hate does not help us build anything- I realize hate is simply an outburst of ego trying to get on top of the pile of shit - I realize nothing worthwhile is created from hate -
I commit myself to stop hate within and without.
I am perceiving some people as hating, and I judge that they should not be hating. I felt conflict. I don't know what to think. They should not be hating. How can I help them see that. Within that I feel stressed. Within helping them I generate energy as positivity, but I have to help them because they practically need to stop.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing hate in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing others and myself to hate in this world.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing others and myself to participate within and as energy.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in conflict when what I want things to be in reality are not so, such as these people I thought were not hating or full of hate, and in fact they were.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let my expectations not being met, of how I thought other people actually were, to be an excuse for me to hate and accept and allow hate in them, and not see their hate and my hate.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hate life because others hate life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the hating of life in every moment of breath, when I am not here, and I am participating in the mind as energy, as thoughts, and emotions and feelings.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be an ego, pretending I do not see what is here, and pretending I am enlightened in order to not see what is here, in order to feel better about the mess we are in.
When and as I see myself pretending to be an ego, I stop and I breathe- I realize no one is really better, and we are all equal to ourselves and what we accept and allow, so  no one is special and we are bound by the same rules and consequences.
I commit myself to be self-honest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel disappointed when my expectations of others are not met, and to allow this to "get me down" that I start giving upand I let go of responsibility to become like them, "less than," "weaker" than who we are.
I realize that they are participating in an excuse, just like I was participating in an excuse.
I realize that they may not be fully aware of what is going on, and that they need help in regaining awareness.
I commit myself to help others to become aware that they are participating in excuses and that they require to stop and take responsibility.
I commit myself to take responsibility and expose my excuses.
I commit myself to work on a video project that will help people gain some awareness on the value of life/living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat