Self-forgiveness day75

Pain
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate  myself from pain.
Low
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to another, such that I feel worse, "low."
"I Know"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say I know when I do not in fact know.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to present myself as knowing when i do not in fact know.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress knowledge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from knowledge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress emotions.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat