Self-forgiveness day75

Pain
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate  myself from pain.
Low
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to another, such that I feel worse, "low."
"I Know"
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say I know when I do not in fact know.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to present myself as knowing when i do not in fact know.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress knowledge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from knowledge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress myself. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress emotions.
 I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide and suppress memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miami: a taste of inequality 222

The man who never gave up

Day 949 Despair