Day 853 Astrology

 I was looking at Astrological signs, which was sparked by a conversation between my and my dad. I ended up looking mine up. Something interesting about reading it was that it reminded me about how I feel about relationships/marriage for me. How I am as a person is someone who looks for a true partnership, a true friendship with a partner, and how I have also reached a much deeper maturity and understanding of what that requires now then when I was younger. I also recognize that other people are different in how they approach relationships. And that is fine. But I do know what I want and how I am and how I work. And even how I work isn't the truth or what is right. But it is how I am. And other people can be different than me and that is fine.

Something interesting about Astrological signs (based on the minute you were born) is that its like the initial blueprint of who you are. It's like what you start out with. But it doesn't define you or limit you with what you do with the rest of your life. And I do see how people, like my parents have changed over the years. People can and do mature/change. People who were disorganized, learn to be more organized. People who were rigid, learn to be more flexible. People with low tempers learn patience. I have changed a lot from when I was younger. So another way to describe your sign is that you have certain strengths and certain weaknesses, as well as tendencies. So the idea is to obviously keep your strengths and build upon them, but also to then work on your weaknesses.

Knowing who you are and so spending the time to get to know who you are is very important. Which who you are is a Self who can change and is thus fluid. It is formless but it can take form. If you take responsibility for your life and for the world, then things will manifest to help you actualize it in reality. Because everything is aware/alive. It knows. And it can see everything. So be brave and break the chains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 45 When you are connecting someone