Day 688 Just a Daily Life Moment of my investment in my Career/Future

I am reading this book, ideally one hour everyday, but realistically it may be like half an hour on workdays, and then 1-2 hours on the weekend days. Basically though, consistency. This book is highly recommended across the internet for getting into data science, and basically for learning how to use the tools commonly used in data science on the R statistical software that is open-source and free to download. The book is also free to download, but i ordered it because being able to write notes and hold the book in my hands and take it places is way too useful especially in my days where it seems every minute/hour counts.

I plan to apply to 5-10 schools in November 2019. With at least 3-5 being top schools, and a handful of backup schools, because I can still do well and learn in schools that aren't so great. And right now the market is in such a high demand for data scientists that it won't matter as much what school I come from, at least right now.

What's great about the book is that it has tutorials and guided exercises on using R in the book, that will help me apply the very tools.

It feels tough doing this, to add some another responsibility on my daily life. But I know it will get me to where I want to go/be in the future. It is a physical challenge, one where I am lets say, rewarding myself for, by giving myself much needed breaks and motivation. I do need motivation, and rest. I do feel the challenge, the stress, and simply not being motivated. So I am trying to make it fun for me, and play a funny video, or watch something short online.

If I could study all day everyday, that would be ideal, but I work for money to live. So yeah.
So I do need the motivation, the thing where "if I read so and so pages", I will then reward me by watching this video I wanted to see online. And I play also relaxing calming music that helps me focus. So really making it as pleasurable and enjoyable as possible.

I hope getting into this data science career will empower to do more things in my physical reality, and the physical reality of others. So here's to That!!!!!!!!!

I also had an idea now to take breaks to draw/paint too. Hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat