Day 71 Update on Adrenaline

Update since Blog post Adrenaline:https://yoganjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2018/11/day-69-adrenaline.html

So since I have been walking the point of Adrenaline as described in my blog, well here's an update.

I have been paying attention to my physical heart, and when and in what moments I react so that adrenaline or my blood pressure kicks it up, and so I feel my heart pounding. So I have been purposefully being calm and relax in my time where I don't have to be running around.

One of the greatest luxuries in life is being able to just take your time walking somewhere, to just enjoy the view, enjoy the moment, going slow. This requires time.

Also, by paying attention to my heart, this has helped me in conversations where I can remain calm, and more stable and not react within conversation topics. At the same time, when I do talk, I see I'm much more effective, and pay much more attention to what was just said, and able to bring through my point, as how I see it, clearly, quickly, and to the point.

I see and can envision adding to my blog sections dedicated to Adrenaline as a chapter. As well as Anger as another Chapter, and Sex as another, where all three chapters are connected as a the same underlying point yet different as the different dimensions of the point. It will be explained in such a way that a psychologist researcher or a scientist can use it to jumpstart studies and show what's going on in people.  I suspect some of the people diagnosed with Depression are participating in this adrenaline as I found it does decrease your sensitivity to your senses, and so the world seems less bright, less going on, such as food being more bland for example or sex being underwhelming. It has a physical component which CAN be studied and shown in the lab. I'm sure of it. I hope this can be studied by someone and it can then benefit Humanity.

For brief moments and spurts I did use my adrenaline in order to study deeply mathematics in preparation for my GRE test. As well as during a deep and complex conversation with an individual, where I had to keep track of multiple points. Something I noticed about me was that I bounce my foot. I have done that throughout my life, notably in school desks, when i am studying something deeply, or am taking a test. I bounce my right foot. My theory is that it moves my physical energy around, which means my blood, and so fresh blood pumps around my veins, noticeably to my brain. I am very focused and can feel the surge of blood to my brain as I am focused on the task.

I realize many people drink coffee every morning. I never drank coffee, but I did have a moment one night some months ago where I drank this highly caffeinated beverage by accident at night. I had woken up and felt weird. I noticed I didn't feel physical pain. Like I would pinch myself and not feel it at all. i got really worried/scared. I then realized it was probably the caffeine. Now looking at how I felt with adrenaline its the same. Because caffeine is only a signal. Caffeine signals for you to release adrenaline. It doesn't give you adrenaline or any resources for example. So that's the difference. So it make sense. So I realize many people are probably existing like this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat