Day 67 Self-Forgiveness on Purpose being Happiness of my Partner/Husband/Wife and Children as My Family

Note: I don't have children or a wife/girlfriend, but these words as symbols exist within the mind consciousness system, and so I can do self-forgiveness now on them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live for the happiness of my family, wife and children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live for the feeling energy of my family, wife and children.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that real self-expression of happiness and feeling energy of happiness, are completely different.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I cannot live the purpose of making others happy as feeling energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad, sad, purposeless, meaningless in my family, wife, children not liking me or not wanting me around.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel bad, alone, isolated, sad, depressed, purposeless, meaningless, when my wife, children are disappointed at me, angry at me, vengeful at me, blaming me, hating me, frustrated with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel like life is not worth living, to feel suicidal, to feel like moving away, to feel like they are better off without me, when my family, wife, children do not see me as their hero, but their burden/villain.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel week, powerless, a victim, when my wife, children, as family, blame me for being moody, depressed, angry, a burden, annoying, where every time I'm around them they are unhappy to see me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have Thought within me "why did I have a family in the first place, they don't even want me!" "They would be better off without me!"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the Thought within me "I will leave, That'll show them! They will start to miss me and only THEN will they appreciate me!"

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to let in Energy, as Emotions (negative), and Feelings (positive), within my relationships of family, as wife-husband, and father-children Within and As ME.

I realize that inserting all this energy, as feeling good and bad, in reactions to people, doesn't make sense, especially when you have the perfect alternative of living in self-will and self-awareness, as expressions that you take full responsibility for and do not blame and assign responsibility to others for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not take responsibility for the Fact that Making an Agreement to spend a considerable time with someone, like a lifetime, involves my responsibility too, where I can spend the time to get to Know the person fully, where I have the opportunity to share and open up, and to see who the person is and who I am, and what kind of future that would look like together.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame myself if my wife and children have reactions, and participate with energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of standing within the responsibility of voicing/showing that reactions and energy lead to consequence and that living self-expression is the only way to really live well, to my wife and children as family, or my potential partner.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make my purpose of having happy wife and children, that are happy with me, my purpose at all.

Having a wife, is making an agreement, a partnership for the remainder of your time on Earth. This is my vision for mine. There is complete honesty, openness of Who I Am. I am a revolutionary out to change the world in terms of the Mind, Self, Spirit of people and the economic system that provides for our physical needs/well-being. I am a living example of working with the Mind, and Self that desteni as a group provided self-forgiveness, self-responsibility, and self-writing and other tools to do so. I am proof the tools work, and I am satisfied in what I have seen and done in my own self-change.  And There is equal understanding and agreement about the importance of my goals, being universal goals, humanity's goals, Life' goals. Where with that understanding it is commonsense, that my partner would need to walk that self-betterment process as well, and it is commonsense that our children would need to be raised/shown that process as well. And it is commonsense that we must together as team work towards both humanity's betterment process and for the Economic fixes so that physical well-being is met. So a complete and mutual understanding and walking of the process, with the remainder of our time on Earth.

 You can clearly see that simply making my wife and children happy is not Synonymous or compatible with  Who I Am, My Goals, and My Future, nor with the future of Humanity, of Life, nor the goals of Life, or Existence.

Living for Happiness is part of the Problem. People spend ridiculous money on ridiculous things to make them HAPPY. People get drunk and Drugged, to make them HAPPY. Happiness is not a measure of Goodness. Happiness is Equally good and bad, which makes it harmful and untrustworthy to Life. A man living for happiness is inherently untrustworthy in terms of doing what's best for all, and being a caretaker, guardian of Life.

Happiness is a measure of how you FEEL, not on HOW you are Living, or WHAT you are doing, and the CONSEQUENCES it has on yourself and OTHERS.   


Happiness as self-expression is NOT that. It is something you DO, and you ARE, that you share and live for yourself in the moment. It is an alignment of what you are doing to your body on a physical level, which reflects in your awareness, where you SEE any future consequences of what you are doing and you take responsibility for your expression.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat