Day 70 The Little Prince

The book called the Little Prince...

I learned that love is simple. Its simple because I did it as a child. Very simple. I loved my toys. I loved my toys because I spent time with them, I paid attention to them, I interacted with them, I was here with them. I spent TIME with them, I had MOMENTS with them, as memories of experiences. I can remember them and recall them, and I cared for them. When I lost them, I was distraught. I missed them. I can remember them with fondness, with love in me.

Only the children know what they are looking for," said the little prince. "They
waste their time over a rag doll and it becomes very important
to them; and if anybody takes it away from them, they cry..." 
"They are lucky," the switchman said"
 
 
 I'm very sure I understand what love is now. While reading this book, I'm pretty sure I can see it. I see it my past. I can see the moments and the people with who I actually loved and those who I thought I did love, but didn't really. I understand now the difference. I can see how as a child I had the innocence to love, but not the understanding of the difference between that love and the fake version of it. Now as an adult full of experience, I can look back and see the difference. 

This is what I see.

With some women, I tried to love them. I sincerely tried. I gave my best. But it wasn't possible. It didn't fruition into love. And it simply wasn't possible, because of the moment and because of us, the both of us. It's not something you can force or make. Its something you can try and test and just see how it pans out. 

With two women, I can see that it was Love, real love, pure love. The same love, that had the same feel of it, when I would love my toy. Like the rag doll in the example above. Where I was being me, and there it was! Ties were establish between me and the other person in moments that were real. It was real and sincere. It was full. It was fulfilling. And I can look back and see that it is so. 

It's very simple really. What real love is as an expression between two individuals. 

And it does end, because that is how things happen. I remember when I lost a toy, a specific toy and I missed it. What you do when you lose something you love? Well you go on and you love something else. Because love is not really about the other in the end. It is about you and the love that you live as, that you are. And yes it involves reality, people and things. 

With these two women, I know they loved me. It's something I know. That doesn't mean we are meant to be husband and wife. It doesn't even mean we have to be friends or be in contact. Because things in Life pull you apart. Not only Death, but also life circumstance, personal goals etc... That doesn't mean the love wasn't real. In fact I can say that its here now and its present. 

What's more important is that I can see now the realness of it. And so I am learning. So I can bring love into my life now, through my physical reality. Like my room, or my clothes, or my food, or my body. Now with awareness I can do it, knowing what real love is. Because its all the same. Whether its the Love for my room that I decorated myself piece by piece, with attention and care and the memory of it, or with that of a person... its the same. Yet it is the different, but the Love is the same realness, wholeness, fullness, hereness, and NOT-FAKENESS. 

Being okay with Loving and then losing a specific person or thing, is important. What happens most often is we don't know what we are doing or what is happening, so we react and so we don't MOVE ON and LOVE something or someone else, and our life becomes dark and hollow. As children we have the capacity to love, just not the maturity or self-awareness to understand the difference and specificity of our love and how it works and what it is. It is Us. It is Me. It is not the other, it is ME that is loving, that is living the love. And we have loved many things as children, so it is not the first time, or first love. Your first love probably was a toy! LOL. 

I think this is why Toy Story movies are such a big success because they press on this nerve that people are not even aware of but they will CRY in the movies for the Love between the toys and the child. Because that was a real sincere love, that children have, that you had for you toys, for the moments you spent there with THEM. 

That same kind of pure love is the real love, and only love, that you want to continue to live with things in this reality and certain people in this reality. With people its more trickery. Because not everyone is as open, honest, and here as an inanimate object is. Believe it or not. And you know this. You know how there just can't be communication that is clear and real, no matter how clear and real you may be with another. And it may be for various reasons that are out of your control. The details of which don't matter, but just know that no one is to blame. 

You can read the Little Prince here: 

They say its a childrens book WRITTEN for Adults. And its important to read the beginning to the end. Though the meat about the LOVE that I learned from was from the Fox and from the relationship between the little prince and the flower. 

I had read it once before as a child, but I didn't understand it. Now though, reading the deeper layers with personal experiences on love I can see what its trying to say. I would be surprised if a child would get it or understand it, which is why I suspect it was really written for adults and not children.

Anyway, the lesson with the fox, is like I said above in my entire blog except that its in my own words. I don't believe I can say it any better than what I have said before. BUT if you read it the Little Prince maybe you can see for yourself better than how I have explained here in my own words. You may have to find your own words and see into your own soul and see the reality of Love that you have lived in this Life-time. The key to the secrets of you is within you. 

Grab the reigns and start living. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 902 We can win

The Non-emotional, and DUTY Personality 270

Day 738 Here's a Cat